Lv96 Poutsos' Flicker Nuke - Outdated

Can someone here give me advice as t which order I should be lvling my passives in?
Current Tree at lvl 43

Current Gear
Spoiler

---And how am I supposed to sustain my Life?
-Blood Rage drops it down pretty fast, and I don't have much life regen...should I buy the Sharkskin Unique boots?
"
Epsilon2012 wrote:
Can someone here give me advice as t which order I should be lvling my passives in?
Current Tree at lvl 43

Current Gear
Spoiler

---And how am I supposed to sustain my Life?
-Blood Rage drops it down pretty fast, and I don't have much life regen...should I buy the Sharkskin Unique boots?

Mightflay itself gives +10 life gain on hit. You can try to dualwield those for much better effect.

Also, you have Life leech from Blood Rage. Alltogether, it will be enough to sustain you. You can try to get a 5-L chest for better DPS, if you want. Heck, if you afforded Meginord, you will probably be able to afford Tabula Rasa as well.
Blood rage takes out life, however, so uniques boots with regen for every frenzy charge are a GOOD solution.

As for build..
Soul Siphon would be nice to sustain mana costs...
And if i were you, i would removed all those life nodes (including Flaying) at level 50-55 and got CI+GR, plus aimed for taking Vaal Pact as soon as possible.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Thanks for the help:)
...I have a Tabula, but the Mana cost for a 6L way to much for me to leech faster enough...and using BM gem drain Life even with Blood Rage leech:(

...I'll get the Frenzy Boots for regen when I'm lvl 45.

---And I'm only taking as many Life nodes as I can respec out of from quest rewards respec points...

Going to switch to CI when I'm lvl 55 for this...
"
licho666 wrote:
"
Poutsos wrote:

Everyone - The new amulet is crap,dont even consider it.Same with crown of eyes,which to me is pretty much an overated-overpriced piece of shit :D(at least for this build)

I'm very sorry, but I have to disagree

I'm using your build, with few changes.

Build
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABX0FtQ5IEHsRLxGWFr8Y2xnXGtsbrR4aIWAk_SgqKLUqOCsKL28wVDvhPeI-z0CgRwZI7kxgUEJRR1bqVvVW-luvX2pjQ20ZcFJwVnC7cNV08XvXfeN_xofbiEKIa4w2jb-P-pAbl9CZV5mamhOdo565oi6io6Z_pyunNLGztMW1SLb3t9O5Prl8vea-OsBRwQDBxcHzwuzDbdUA18vZE9sa227b1N0N4vfjhOdU6f7rY-wY7UHuDu9O8uHz6vVL-WP8q_zF_5MtH0yzUDDbXg==

My MF gear:
Spoiler

My Safe gear:
Spoiler

10K dmg in MF gear
12K dmg in Safe gear

Dmg per use

Res
Cold 75%
Light 75%
Fire 55%
ES 3700

Running 4 auras (Wrath, Discipline, Hatred, Purity)

I'm flickering every map (apart from Phys Reflect and Chaos dmg)
Never had mana problems.
Sometimes i know that I killed map boss only because i see many rares on the ground.
I'm using spectral throw, daggers are making my tail, flying all the time.

And I'm not using your dagger, as you see mine is much worse than yours, but cant find better one.
But I dont think that I will ever have oportunity to mirror dagger like yours.
All my expensive uniques was finded by my self.

In dagger for all time flicker important is only dmg (not dps) Crit chance and Crit Multipler (acc comes with dmg mod :) )

I'm wonder how my damage will look like with such gg dagger.
Mine is 174 your 298 :)
Mine Crit is 6.98 your 10.04 (Huuuge difference)

I dont think that if I will change tree to yours and Crown/Shav to ES I will have better char.
but maybe I'm making mistake...

I think you can improve your mf gear, using Wondertraps is useless if your life is 1, WHEN ON LOW LIFE doesn't work here...
Thoughts on the buffed "added damage" gems? I was thinking added lightning gem on 6th link for flicker strike.
"
stratagem_ wrote:
Thoughts on the buffed "added damage" gems? I was thinking added lightning gem on 6th link for flicker strike.

This may work if you have just a decent weapon. I doubt that with godly weapon you will really need it.... Though, tests are needed.
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Hi!

I have problem at lvl 70.
Being selffound so far and cant go thru 65+ contenet on merciless.
Here is my current gear.

I know gloves are to change and boots too.
I can spend for them around 3ex atm.
Help me get something good.
Thanks in advance.
"
Scoorczybyk wrote:
Hi!

I have problem at lvl 70.
Being selffound so far and cant go thru 65+ contenet on merciless.
Here is my current gear.

I know gloves are to change and boots too.
I can spend for them around 3ex atm.
Help me get something good.
Thanks in advance.

Wow, nice equipment there, for self-found :). I dont think you need Facebreaker there, though. Rare gloves with ES, accuracy and some res will be better.
Dagger has nice DPS, but bad crit. Try to craft one with increased crit chance here, though it wont be easy. You also can find much better rings there (although without IR, but you dont need it so much). Try to cap resistances first. And try to start using critical strikes here. You cant beat endgame without using critical potential of daggers.

Hope to find new dagger, BTW.

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Hey guys, How do i maintain 2 60% auras while spamming skills? It seems that i run out of mana after around 3-4 frenzy hits. Any other way to increase mana pool?
I have a question about lvling.

Is it worthwile to invest in some lvling uniques or does it go smoothly enough without them ?
(so far it's been a very smooth ride to the end of normal, but I wanted to think ahead)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info