Lv96 Poutsos' Flicker Nuke - Outdated

"
After I reset my tree from the patch, I re-did my tree very similar to the way "ata" did it and so far, I've noticed that my energy shield marginally dropped. So did my crit chance and multiplier. So basically, my question is did the 1.3 patch just ruin flicker strike builds? Or id I just redo the tree wrong.

I think this is the best tree for now IMO, and yeah as expected it is a Witch tree

It requires heavy dexterity on equipment, propably some mana/intelligence in order to run Discipline, hatred, herald of ash. Also i think as of now, added fire damage is a better option than increased critical damage, but i can't be sure since i have not tested anything(i have uninstalled the game, but i might install it for testing purposes). With OP gear the build still definetely works, but i would not play it. There are better builds out there with the same or less currency investment.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
Last edited by Poutsos on Dec 14, 2014, 11:35:53 AM
blah

Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
Last edited by Dark_Chicken on Dec 31, 2014, 3:45:18 PM
Poutsos

The only thing I would suggest about your tree is going down and through the endurance charge on the left side. It is the same amount of points and you really do not need the extra +10 to strength.
Is it still possible to do this build on a Shadower? If anyone has an up to date shadower skill tree build would you mind posting it? Thanks!
a shit witch flicker i rather play diablo 3....flicker is only cool when ur a shadow
What DIABLO III never was is everything Path of Exile is

For everyone wanting the 1.3 shadow flicker tree - Here is my tree. Level 81, can clear 75 maps and below solo without really thinking. Thinking of running a non CWDT EC/IC combo with spell echo to have perm phys reflect immunity. Needs more testing from other peeps.

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAotmw2GqM9W_IFBa_sbO1SKZ_7UFwUioL8-pd8nDVidNjQw5IRwby4Y6Kl9Dbblb12HZ94yzhrGa5Pl9q2-e5fIwL7LA2PW1spcv_HG-EOq20xcLsmhNwVpAbEZbb1FZjFdeGriy_wcV_xrjKO3wPxKKjpys1uR1PLR-VIMHz376FxUJLTLNQMP_eJP3nVFFHjb8FtfljveY-zz3i18tMYKOKG61I7tN-eK7iLAkz0TYVICzpr6f2o-96KjipbrXybqpKyD8nKk0IsT_86GZ4DQ==

Could probably optimise it more to pick up the From the Shadows dagger area.
IGN: Flickerdart
Last edited by Kabiras on Dec 30, 2014, 10:22:08 PM
IGN : InfaM
Hi beloved Flicker-Community,

from time to time I post the current state of my flicker striker here, which is based on Poutsos original idea. We got hit very hard by past patches but we still can reach awesome dps with some gear investment. Since Poutsos doesn't seem to play PoE anymore, I will have a look to this thread from time to time and try to answer questions.

You can find my final tree and gem stetup in the spoilers below.

Thx again Poutsos. Great Build. Great Guide. Great Fun.

Gear

DPS

MF

Tree

PassiveTree

Bandits:
Normal - skill point
Cruel - help oak
Merciless - help Kraytin

Gem Setup

6L: Flicker - Multistrike - Melee Splash - Melee Damage on Full life - Melee Physical Damage - Increased Critical Damage
4L: cwdt(20) - Immortal Call(20/20) - Molten Shell(20/20) - Increased Duration (20/20)
4L: cwdt(1) - Enduring cry - crit weakness - Blood Rage
4L: Hatred - Discipline - Herald of Ash - Reduced Mana
3L: Whirling Blades - Faster Attacks - Reduced Mana
3L: Vaal Haste - Increased Duration - Portal

For MFing I switch my 6L to

6L: Flicker - Multistrike - Melee Splash - Melee Damage on Full life - Increased Item Quantity - Increased Item Rarity

I can do this in a 4 ppl game without loosing kill speed. Furthermore, I use this setup on maps with phys reflect and vulnerability.

An alternative to "increased critical damage" is the gem "physical to lightning". I dont use that, because I want to be a physical hitter, but it would be better dps-wise.

FOr UBER I use Purity of Fire instead of Hatred.

Stats

Offensive
~37k average damage on hit (47k with Atziri's Promise)
~10 APS (with 6 frenzy charges)
~370k DPS
~470k DPS with Atziri's Promise

Defensive
~9.5k ES
~29% damage reduction
~resistances at 75%
IGN ................... MikeManning
Alt Art Stuff ....... view-thread/1401085
Shop ................. view-thread/536289
Boost-Service .... view-thread/543033
Gilde ................. view-thread/817890
Last edited by pasta777 on Apr 6, 2015, 6:11:59 PM
Passive Tree [Original]
Passive Tree [PoeBuilder]
"
Poutsos wrote:
This was my final tree. If i remember correctly i was running discipline, hatred and herald of ash.

Thanks bro , we waiting you , return to us! :)
Last edited by Dante382 on Apr 6, 2015, 2:05:08 AM
Thanks alot guys for supporting and even improving the build, i really appreciate it. Pasta777, that is some crazy stats and crazy gear. Since i hated trading i would never reach these heights. At this point, even though i still roam the forums, i am pretty sure that i will not come back to PoE, even for act4. Not only i have completely lost my interest on the game, but also i have gave away my gear to friends. Feel free to start a seperate thread for high end flickering :)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info