Lv96 Poutsos' Flicker Nuke - Outdated

"
succorso wrote:
Hi,

after a long break, today I started again with POE playing my shadow.

I have big mana problems. When hatred and discipline are up I only have 111 mana left.
Somebody have any idea how to fix this? my skill tree is the recommendet for standart league: (lvl 83 atm)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAW8EBw48DkgRLxFQEZYUcRXXFr8bJR0UHU8fAiEDIuoqCysKLL8s4S0fMFQ1uTbFPT4_m0NjRwZLrkyzVmNY9VnzXGtd8l9qY0Nl8WaeaoxtGW1scFJwVnFNcql943_GhEiGrot6j0aQG5J9lSCYb5mamhOaz53En8uio6LZpcumf6cIpyusZqyqsNixs7VItve3Mbk-u3zAGsHFwfPDbcgU2CTYdtlb29Tb59wj4vflz-d06NbpAuoY62PtQfLh8-r1b_cy-Ov60g==

My equip:
Spoiler

Thanks for help / suggestions

At higher levels you would have enough unreserved mana to keep flicker strike going non-stop with the right crit chance, for now I have revised your tree, basically giving more space for mana, I'd suggest taking up a few reduce aura reservation nodes (Sovereignty) and remove the Unnatural Calm circle in the meantime, you will lose some ES but taking up Void Barrier makes up about half of it, and with higher unreserved mana, this will ease with the stuttering of flicker from mana problems.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABAcOPA5IEHsRLxFQEZYUcRXXFr8XLxslHRQdTx8CIQMi6ioLKwosvyzhLR8wVDW5NsU9Pj-bQ2NHBkuuTLNV1lZjWPVZ813yX2pjQ2TnZfFmnmqMbRltbHBScFZxTXKpfeN_xoCkhq6PRpAbkn2VIJhvmZqaE5rPncSfy6Kjotmly6Z_pwinK6xmrKqw2LGztUi297cxuT67fL46wBrBxcHzyBTYJNh22VvbGtvU2-fcI-XP53To1ukC6hjrY-1B8uHz6vVv9zL46_rS

"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Shadows and dust blows, certainly not worth rearranging the tree for. It works like a cheap Maligaro's and the mana leech is nice. That's all. And damn daggers are expensive. Going to start an archer for some easy mode farming and come back later...
What does CI mean? I am sorry, I'm new and I can't figure it out.
"
miggeyo wrote:
What does CI mean? I am sorry, I'm new and I can't figure it out.

"CI" is the keystone "Chaos Inoculation"
Rip flicker as shadow ...Hopefully new tree gives shadow area more of a reason to start from for flicker.
new passive tree is a joke
The left side of the tree is looking really bad for getting US + VP now.
It would probably be a better idea to go from Shadow through Scion, drop all left side of the tree, and get all the dagger nodes on right side. This however means a lot less crit chance.

With the old tree you could play with VP perfectly fine, but now you can't even have block/spellblock version at all, because block nodes got nerfhammered and partially moved out of reach, and for the same amount of points spent you get way less ES.

My version of "bad gear" build will probably look something like this. To properly view it you need unofficial skilltree planner 2.1.0 or higher. It is regrettable though, I really liked my block version...
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Last edited by Shajirr on Dec 4, 2014, 7:35:51 AM
Ok, as i had predicted back in August, when forsaken masters just came out, that woul have been the last league that this build would function. There was already alot of whinning about crit, and GGG had buffed crit. I knew it would not last. Now i have not been playing for 6 monts now and there has been around 3-4 months that i have even uninstalled PoE, and unfortunately i will not be testing the changes. From just seeing the new skill tree i have concluded that:

1) Shadow is useless for this build anymore. You really need to roll a Witch or maybe a Scion. The build will still suck compared to before though.
2) People who do not have atziri's acuity like i did, and need Vaal Pact are more screwd than ever.
3) Unwavering Stance is out of the quetion. The path to it is extremely long, and all the good passives, with crit and ES that were on the way are gone.
4) You will need either to play without stun immunity, which means you enable the secret keystone of +9999999999999999999% desync, or you are back to using Eye of Crapyula.
5) Even without travelling to get Unwavering Stance, with the extra passives, it does not seem possible get back the 260% crit chancce that was on the left side of the tree.
6) The damage will be reuced significantly in general, and it is hard to even get back the same amount of ES.
7) Block seems screwd as well, same as stuns. Generally all viable melee builds are going to hell.
8) I strongly suggest to pick up a bow or a wand and play something else :D.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
I had not seen the new tree too closely. It is pretty bad, but not a total disaster for my level(96).
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAsNghwLMOD6ttbBa_53S1SKXL2xro1qZ_8-qZmhB7IurtQSoL62O-OiEDcFIRL7t8idMrCmXxcNW299AJXfItVQ5I6f4RlmNDBX1_xpAb8uHBxaKjcFZHBiy_wfMPxJoT2Hbb54aulSA7fNvUuT5W9V9qFdctH7jKrGbbblZjHU9Msyzhl9A1uVAwBAd9446KEVCnKx8CbRk2xdlb2CSLehslpwgBb0uuj0bi9-kCHRSESPrSXGtmnsNtwBq3MVnzjHasqp48cqn3MsT2kn0n7T0-3CMZLuXPmG_ZYVcN0iGezacwn8s=

(I don't know if the link will work)
All in all:
1) Same amount of ES/mana
2) Lose 65% multiplier
3) Lose 66% physical damage
4) Lose 6% attack speed
5) Lose 35% crit chance (this is totally insignificant, since you can be overcapped by alot)

Yeah, it is bad. It is a straight up nerf, we only lose and gain nothing. BUT if the new defense options for melee are good enough, maybe MAYBE, it would be worth sticking to the build. As a Witch even better.

Edit: The link does not work. I will post the tree once the sites skill tree is updated.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
Last edited by Poutsos on Dec 4, 2014, 11:44:53 AM
"Shadow is useless for this build anymore. You really need to roll a Witch or maybe a Scion. The build will still suck compared to before though."

What gave you that idea? Witch / Shadow did not change. Witch start still looses one point to useless manaregen. Scion start just sucks in general, have you even seen it?

"2) People who do not have atziri's acuity like i did, and need Vaal Pact are more screwd than ever."

Not really, I already posted a link to build that efficiently takes VP and US, and only has about 60% less crit chance than your version.

For Witch it will look like this

With Auxium some mana nodes can be dropped and Charisma taken instead for -12% aura reservation.

When you need both nodes, travelling on left side of tree becomes very inefficient, and since one crit chance cluster was completely removed, there is nothing interesting left there.
I'll post the results when the patch rolls out.

Overall however it is pretty much a 100% nerf to the build without any options to compensate yet again.
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Last edited by Shajirr on Dec 5, 2014, 3:32:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info