Lv96 Poutsos' Flicker Nuke - Outdated

Please make an' end game build tree. As I'm at lvl 85 atm, and I don't want to go mental acuity yet, thinking of going accuracy nodes, as my accuracy is godawful (80% till I get better gear with it), maybe getting that 7th frenzy node... atm don't need strength.... Things like that. Just to see which routes I may go with my passive points. :) What would you do if you had 10 more points. :)
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/816814
I need help if possible to improve myself with this build, currently following the path but I am level 60 now, I destroy everything in DPS but I seem to die quite alot, maybe 1-2 times and usually in large packs / rare mobs. ( new player so don't know if this is normal ) But currently Im at the end of act 3 merciless and struggling to level due to deaths.

My tree is exact as your's and this is my gear, What do I need to improve? and when do I start seeing HIGH dps with my flicker strike?? I'm at 3.2k+ DPS atm with flicker, with no supporting gems and no frenzi charges. I can maybe hit 7k dps if I link some stuff and have max frenzi, but I dont see how I can get 25k + dps at all with what skills I have left to put into the build ( mainly ES nodes )

Anyway my gear is this, please tell me what to improve ( btw I have spent all my currency near enough so far so I can't just "buy" better gear )

I have 3.2k ES, 5.3k double strike dps with splash and multistrike that destroys pretty much everything so far( without frenzy charge) and I run with purity and hatred.

IGN - seph__
Last edited by Munkshire on Nov 24, 2013, 9:39:50 AM
You really need melee splash on Flicker Strike or you'll die mid-flicker. Also the dps of FS is extremely dependent on the dagger. You need a very good dagger to see epic dps. Fortunately, you'll never actually need that much dps when soloing. Though, you should prioritize getting a 5L first, that'll help your dps and survivability a lot.
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
HSC: SwaglordYolomancerII
Time zone: GMT +8 (Hong Kong)
Last edited by Xymordos on Nov 24, 2013, 10:20:13 AM
guide says dont use flicker before at least 25k dps, is there a number for solo DPS?? so far I dont even use flicked, I just use double strike as my main attack, but if I can switch to flicker sooner then that would be great !
IGN - seph__
"
Munkshire wrote:
guide says dont use flicker before at least 25k dps, is there a number for solo DPS?? so far I dont even use flicked, I just use double strike as my main attack, but if I can switch to flicker sooner then that would be great !

Depends on you. I currently have 35k splash I believe with full charges (4/6 power/frenzy) and hatred. And for me until I start doing 50k+ splash of consistent dps doubt I'll switch to flicker. Single dps doesn't count, for me at least. Only time I'll do single is when I'm blasting a boss intentionally and am prepared.

That's me at lesat, I'm lvl 85 atm... and due to slow leveling speed, I still find my reave (+concetrated) or double strike (for reflect maps) a safer choice.

I'm purely talking about party mapping. Solo... well yeah, 25k is enough for lower lvl maps at least.
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/816814
Last edited by GoranH on Nov 25, 2013, 12:17:33 AM
Not sure what exact number you should switch at, but you should at least get a 5L first. Or try Flicker - Multi - Splash - Melee Phys as links
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
HSC: SwaglordYolomancerII
Time zone: GMT +8 (Hong Kong)
hello

Sorry for my English.

My build and my team is this.

I have 25k dps without charges.

I need to know if I have the right build and I need to change.

Spoiler

Skill tree

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABX0FtQzyDkgQexEvEZYV1xa_GNsa2xutHhohYCSdJP0oKii1KjgrCiy_L28wVDvhPeI-z0CgRwZI7kxgUUdWY1bqVvVW-luvX2piWm0ZcFJwVnC7cNV08XiufeN_xoauh9uIQot6jb-P-pAbl9CZV5mamhOdo565oqOly6Z_pyunNLGztMW1SLb3t9O5Pr3mvjrAUcEAwcXB88Lsw23TfteG18vZE9sa227b1Nvn3Q3i9-OE62PsGO1B7g7vTvPq9Uv5Y_yr_MX_kw==

thx
GoranH - I don't relly know,what i d do if i had 10 more points.I need to test the passives to have the best results.However going for unwavering stance and getting rid of chayula is a great candidate.Of course other options are aspect of the panther,7th frenzy,30+ to intelligence etc.For the next level up i am thinking abit of getting rid of +5 mana gained on kill,and using the skill point from level and getting aspect of the panther.But i am not sure.5 mana gained on kill helps with mana a great deal.If u lack accuracy,u should definetely increased ur accu base from equipemnt.More passives won't help a great deal :D.Always keep in mind though that accuracy is more important than the tooltip says,since there are aspects about it that are not calculated in the tooltip DPS by mistake(i have mentioned this lots of times in the last pages,plz take look if you don't know what i mean.

Munkshire - Mainly what xymordos said.You need a 5L.Your gear is decent.But i suggest u spen around 5 exalt on a 5L chest with more ES.Otherwise you are good for now.Eventually u will have to change the dagger of course,but it is decent.My personal experience,tells me that 25K dps with splash is good enough to solo as a flicker striker(i was duoing with 58K,where mobs have more than double damage,so i guess half is good for solo.However i had over 7.5K ES,so i could take hits if things went down.So it really up to you in the end)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
"
Munkshire wrote:

I have only 12k splash with flicker strike with all charges up. I do 66 maps with ease. 4.5k ES and capped res. Just play a bit safe.
Last edited by Lionz0r on Nov 25, 2013, 4:13:21 PM
Leveled up again :D(back from retirement,i leveld my templar tank from 87 to 89 but i enjoy this character so much more).Currently level 91.Very minor adjustments to the tree,i took back aspect of the panther(welcome back awasome passive,i missed you).
Added 2 new videos:

Double Palace Dominus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BxYvumTAIo
I though this one was impossible without,at least for someone that doesn't have BiS items on every slot.Turns out that it isnt :D.The fight is ultra epic.So epic that reminds me crappy american action movies :P

Shrine Piety with -resists,soloing her on a 3 man party(+280%HP): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9vePbh9fq4&feature=youtu.be

Now both fights could have been smoother,but as i say on the description,i was playing from my cousin's home,where he only has a 4mb net connection,and we both simultaneously played PoE.The fact that the DOminus istance is buggy as fuck didn't help either.Also GGG DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE FUCKING RMT SPAMS.THey are seriously driving crazy.Now they consistently spam me all the time.I don't give even a flying fuck if ppl choose to RMT,but my ingore list propably has 50+bots and is always growing.They really should do something about it.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info