Lv96 Poutsos' Flicker Nuke - Outdated

- swizzleigh

Thx for the tips pal. Indeed i noticed accuracy issues. Im gonna put some effort on it and look accuracy rings. About mind drinker... how can i dont respec on it? Definately i dindt see that flaw! :D

- Poutsos

Hi pal. First, thx for sharing this amazing build :D! Really i didnt see the Mind Driker flaw. Rite now, i'm buy 2 accuracy rings. Should i respec "Heartseeker" tree and putted on "Pressure points" tree? Or all point, including Adders touch on the "precise interception" tree to reach primal spirit? You mentioned respec "ASAP". What it mean? I dun know what this acronym.

Thx in advence!
Last edited by jeanpain on Nov 17, 2013, 8:44:23 AM
"
jeanpain wrote:

- Poutsos

Hi pal. First, thx for sharing this amazing build :D! Really i didnt see the Mind Driker flaw. Rite now, i'm buy 2 accuracy rings. Should i respec "Heartseeker" tree and putted on "Pressure points" tree? Or all point, including Adders touch on the "precise interception" tree to reach primal spirit? You mentioned respec "ASAP". What it mean? I dun know what this acronym.

Thx in advence!

Thanks pal,i m happy that you enjoy the build.ASAP means as soon as possible.Yeah get,primal spirit.Primal spirit+mental acculty+5% less reserved mana+mind drinker is the only way to deal with mana with this build.Also use double strike and flciker to gain power charges.You ll have low DPS until you upgrade ur dagger :/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
what would you say would be the most ideal color for 6l? RRRBBG?

or an extra green for additional accuracy? RRBBGG?
Just one advice from you before you retire ....does Shavronne's Wrappings can do any good to this build ? or is there any unique armor can be equipped with this build ? mostly all of them gives shitty ES except Occultist's Vestment & Shavronne's Wrappings.
If anyone is interested in pvp and tried this build and gotten frustrated, I have something for you. I made a crit sword build with the reduced enemy block nodes taken. I have lost all of twice so far in 1v1. The build is a cross between the flicker build and a blender build. Flicker can be subbed out for pve. Poutsos, check out my build and let me know what you all think!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/614479
- Poutsos

I brought a accuracy ring and respec some nodes to accuracy ones and my accuracy rate raise up from 77% to 86%. Do u think that i need more accuracy buying another ring ? Maybe death rush? Thx pal.
Dazaraki I made post about my options for the 6th gema few pages ago.I am gonna copy/paste it:
"My choices for the 6th gem are:
1)melee physical damage:Well thats flat out the best DPS choice,no quetion about it.IT increases my AoE DPS from 111K to almost 170K.However after running some calculations,it will kill me on reflect,and i don't want that,now that i overcame that issue :P

2)Increased critical strikes:My crit chance on flicker currently is 92.5%,which means i don't need that gem.I could drop some crit from the tree and spent these points elsewere,but i don't like that option,since my frenzy stands at 84.5% crit chance,and i don't want it to be lower,since is my face tanking skill.

3)Additional Accuracy:Well i don't know if u are familiar with how chance to hit and crits work,but it goes like this.1)Rolls your accuracy to see if u land a hit 2)rolls your crit chance to see if u land a crit 3)Rolls your chance to hit AGAIN,to see if ur critical will be downgraded to a normal attack That last part is not calculated on the tooltip DPS.That automatically means,that now that my crit chance is 90%+,my chance to hit is a bigger factor to if will crit or not,not to mention the destructive consequences of my attack missing=not leeching.Aditional accuracy increases my chance to hit from 87% to 92.5%,and the quality gives 40% crit that also caps my crit chance with flicker strike!Last but not least it doesnt increase the mana cost of the attack.So this gem is pretty much my best option!"

So yeah,for me personally the best combination is RRRGGB.However that depends on the individual's gear and the chroms he is willing to spend :P.Generally RRRRGB is the highest effective DPS combination(an all red+ 1 green,with added fire instead of increased crit damage,will propably give abit higher tooltip DPS,but this is not really true,since alot of mobs,resist elemental damage and/or fire,while the multiplier which is mostly physical will melt all their armour).A RRRGBB,is a great option,especially for ppl who dont really have a 10 base crit dagger,since it will give them abit lower DPS than the red socket,but better consistency,and generally easier to handle reflect.On the other hand,if your dagger has very high crit chance(9.5+)but not that great DPS,it is definetely better to aim for the RRRRGB.And last,when u have a godly dagger,additional accuracy is the best option.

Vipereyes Hey mate,don't worry,my shadow's retired for now,i ll stick around.I don't like shavrone's.You loose a ton of ES,u lose chaos immunity,u lose the ability to use melee on full life,u lose 100 exalts,and all u really gain is low life attack speed from blood rage(which is not nesceserily a good thing,since it will give u mana issues,better to increase ur damage per hit mainly),and 1-2 extra auras,which is good but not good enough.No the aren't any unique chest,for this build.If u are rich as fuck,u could try something like death's oath,or infernal mantle for extreme glass cannon version,but they won;t really work

roguemjb Yo mate,this build looks extremely cool.I am pretty sure it will shred on PvP.Do u really need dual weild?An one handed with shield,and use cyclone instead wouldnt work?Or u want the extra crit for dual weilding and twin terrors passives?But cyclone is extremely op.U know i dont PvP at all anymore,but we played with my cousin for fun,who plays a marauder with 70% block,15K armour,5.6K life and generally i was strugling,but with cyclone i destroyed him,totally and completely :P. Anyway,this build used to be top for PvP,then everyone and his brother started doing block builds,so it is not really very effective anymore

jeanpain No man,ur accuracy is fine.Death rush is generally an amazing ring for this build,but only if u can cap your resistances from the rest of your gear.I can't so unfortunately i do not use it anymore.It is definetely not on your priorities.Resolve your mana issues,and upgrade your dagger.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
lol Poutsos.... you are really staying busy around here! Good thing no one runs this as a Witch except for a few of us otherwise I might have to be put to work also :)
IGN: Sin
"
Poutsos wrote:
mustiii361 Read abit the guide about leveling.You should take %life nods,otherwise you won't be able to survive,until your late 60s where i recommend respecing to CI.You should keep the respec points you get from quest rewards, and/or use orbs of regret.Also thanks,i appriciate the fact that you find the build as fun as i do :)

Well just wanted to add to that. I didn't take any life nodes whatsoever... had 450 deaths prior to lvl 67-8 when I went CI/Vaal/GR... but also even though it's noobish, this is my first char and I think you should add things like "max out your res's" cause I forgot about 'em, importance of granite flasks, and res flasks that dispell/remove stuff.

I was a time stubborn with some spider, black widow idk, some boss in solaris I think.. died like 70 times, tp'ing in and dying, hitting it with viper... Really didn't care about death count. Now am at 504 I think, really embarassing, but even now. Mostly I die to not carefully engaging a mob pack (yolo'ing in), and actually forgetting about my blood rage, so will see that I link my blood rage too to CODT, even though I now have it linked to Increased duration.
Aside from that, desync, reflect, and not being fast enough on status ailment (if you're unable to leech, you're soon after dead) and actually flicker bad targetting ability, meaning it can easily transport you on the other side of the map where boss might have fun with you, some things freeze you etc.

All in all extremelly fun build, and tanky and endurable if you are paying attention to bunch of things, like Charges, blood rage, status ailments, mana... yeah. Instead of just using one attack here you use 2-3, not counting weakness, blood rage. That's actually the fun part for me, am I right? And the nature of flicker, makes you constantly on edge on higher lvl maps, and sometimes watching that ES shield flickering with you as well... phew. :D Long wall of text for sure, felt only to comment on life bit, but yeah... got carried away.

Regards. :)
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/816814
Last edited by GoranH on Nov 18, 2013, 3:25:24 AM
How exactly does it work that you flicker around million times in your videos ... isnt multistrike supposed to only copy the skill 2 times ... so 3 flicker strikes - and then you should have cooldown on it and not be able to flick around anymore? or do i get something wrong here? ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info