0.11.0d Patch Notes

"
Necrogue wrote:
I think the armor mechanic is the problem, not damage. The fact that it fails when you need it most makes it not reliable. Give all armor a flat "% reduced physical damage" Implicit stat to go with the armor rating. Maybe that would help. Whatever you do don't nerf CI because of a bad armor mechanic like some people say to do >:-/

I agree, armor is good when you don't need it and bad when you do.
stop w nerfs plz, poe is not D3.
BaronCrovax ign.
More and better exiles hurray!
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Thank you!

I have yet to find one Rogue Exile and I've been playing Anarchy since about 5 minutes after the 0.11 patch went live. Hoping to see some now. :)
Kole was always in the "avoid at all costs" category on cruel or higher. I welcome the nerf. Don't know about Brutus though.
IGN: Pockey
Nerf was because Kripp died thats messed-
Kole is not a beefed up map boss. He's not even an act boss. Being able to 1 shot full tanks made no sense. It's not comparable to Vaal Slam, since you can work around that.
was i the only one who did cole runs prepatch?
a lil challenge is what keeps me motivated (not getting all uniques within 4 months and lvl all chars above 60)
anyway patch 11 still best balancing patch on the lot.
perhaps a nice challlenge for ggg to beat patch 11...
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
Really? Nerfed brutus and kole? Because of kripp? Really? Is this D3? I mean really, stop nerfing shit. They aren't even hard, anyone can easily avoid that slow attack.

Kinda agree here, i mean those hits look hard and heavy they are supposed to be scary as hell and not sure if they will kill you. On the flip side i find it kinda lame that you have to "pre-emptivly" time granites pre animation to be able to get it count..
Anarachy was boring when I tried it, maybe i'll try it again if there are more rogue exiles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info