0.11.0d Patch Notes

Pretty nice update, infact someone complained about weapon effects not showing on second weapon, he wanted to see regal weapon effect and got mad cuz he couldn't have 1 of the effect that shows on both xD
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽_▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
That's funny because I facetanked Kole just now without being hit once. Evasion OP.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
That's funny because I facetanked Kole just now without being hit once. Evasion OP.

Shh, don't tell people. :)
"

yeah people need to start utilizing the other defenses in this game...
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
"
Allistair wrote:
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
Really? Nerfed brutus and kole? Because of kripp? Really? Is this D3? I mean really, stop nerfing shit. They aren't even hard, anyone can easily avoid that slow attack. Especially brutus, why was he nerfed? He did less damage.

You must play a ranged character. I've tried Brutus in all 3 difficulties in onslaught with my whole passive tree focused on defense (no offensive nodes) and i couldnt even get near him without losing half my hp.

Also all the melee people in my party hid behind walls during the fight.

Use a decoy/skele totem, on the later difficulties you can enfeeble him, or use some kind of ranged ability, any melee character should have some form of ranged attack for times like this, something like traps. I think the issue is that he can crit and 1 shot people, it's based on RNG, but his normal damage is manageable.

The entire point of the fight is that he is hard and you have to be paying attention. I used to say Vaals hammer was OP and that we should be able to survive 1 hit, but then I realized it was a l2p issue.
Last edited by oBLACKIECHANo on Jun 12, 2013, 10:22:42 PM
"

Don't be silly. We all know that evasion is completely non-viable. People said it on the forums, so it must be true. Noob.
"

dude your avatar is amazing. also nerf eva plz.
nice
nice thing to increase the exiles rarity
It is always a hard time to kill them at maps and they were just dropping junkie blues
Hope it gets rewarding for the hard time to kill them

edit: i think the rogues should have stats (damage/resists/life/es) based on their gear. Would be a lot nice to find easy rogues as well as really hard rogues using great gear. And if things were this way, they would drop their gear
Last edited by Tim00 on Jun 12, 2013, 10:23:59 PM
I think the armor mechanic is the problem, not damage. The fact that it fails when you need it most makes it not reliable. Give all armor a flat "% reduced physical damage" Implicit stat to go with the armor rating. Maybe that would help. Whatever you do don't nerf CI because of a bad armor mechanic like some people say to do >:-/
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info