0.11.0d Patch Notes

"
Necrogue wrote:
I think the armor mechanic is the problem, not damage. The fact that it fails when you need it most makes it not reliable. Give all armor a flat "% reduced physical damage" Implicit stat to go with the armor rating. Maybe that would help. Whatever you do don't nerf CI because of a bad armor mechanic like some people say to do >:-/

That would then make bosses trivial, so no.
Really look forward to seeing the rogue exiles more often now, I've only had a few encounters with them so far. I'll definitely be getting a new supporter pack soon, so glad they added the dual wield option for effects!

Not sure about the Brutus and Kole nerf though.... the timing of this is awfully suspicious, as has been pointed out in many other posts. I feel like Brutus and Kole should both be something to fear, and you can totally avoid their ground slam attack. From what I saw of the video Kripp just stood there as Kole was winding back for the slam, and got dealt with as a result. As it should be imo.

Please don't nerf Vaal smash attack if he gets one shot by it.
Nice patch hope kole and brutus only got nerfed on the end game stuff or you are gonna take all the challenge out of the game, getting a little too easy as it is.
I keep hearing about "The Real World" is that an expansion or something ??
"
Special4ce wrote:
"
The character selection screen now displays the correct banners for leagues.

What about the banners in the friends list? would be nice if they would also show the correct league.

+1 to this.

Anyway, thanks again for the patch guys
IGN: Gonorreitor
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
Really? Nerfed brutus and kole? Because of kripp? Really? Is this D3? I mean really, stop nerfing shit. They aren't even hard, anyone can easily avoid that slow attack.

Thats exactly what I thought when I read the notes.

Poor little Krippie dies and a few days later ------- Nerf.

Noobs just need to L2P.

thanks for the remaining monsters fix :P
They should have nerfed map hillock instead

The Blacksmith went from total joke and free loot to destroying people who set foot in their first 66 maps lol
"
riverwithin wrote:
I can understand Kole's nerf, but brutus? Kole's the one that has always done huge hits, not necessarily brutus. Just enfeeble brutus.

Whatever, it's all good.

I just did Merc Brutus with 4k armor and only 2k life. It was fine. His slam would take less than half of my life away. Half if he wasn't Enfeebled.
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
Great little adjustments that can make a huge impact. I also love how many people jump to conclusions about Kripp being the reason for the damage nerfs, thanks for clearing that up for us Qarl.

"
zakariusqc wrote:
i wish weapon effect wasnt only the supporter pack but all...having to pay 2x the same effect just to have it on your second weapon is pretty bad.DW shouldnt have to pay twice.like when vampirisme effect went out and was 20$.....i needed to pay 40$ just to get both my weapon with it....expensive as fuck.i did heard you was going to make this change from a friend who asked you this question but didnt know it would have been only supporter pack...a bit lame imo

I can understand this to a degree but in this case we literally CAN'T buy another supporter pack, and you mention that you had to spend $20 twice, but we have to spend at least 50 to get the lowest tier pack that even has a weapon effect. We are talking about doubling $50-$270 here, not doubling $2-$30.

IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
Use a decoy/skele totem, on the later difficulties you can enfeeble him, or use some kind of ranged ability, any melee character should have some form of ranged attack for times like this, something like traps.

So your answer to people saying "melee is broken" is to tell people to not melee.

Way to not get the point to update 0.11 that was meant to make melee a valid option throughout the whole game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info