{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

How can i upgrade my char? I don't have res and stunlock killing me every time -_-...
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Where do you find the cannibals? Seems I never see them. I've been using goatmen fire raisers.

Fire Eaters you can grab from The Coast. I use Fire Sentinels, which you can get from the Eternal Lab.

"
Creeperus wrote:
How can i upgrade my char? I don't have res and stunlock killing me every time -_-...

What's your ES with Discipline? I was having the same issue and swapped Victarios shield for a high ES shield and my survivability went way up. I used to have about 5-6k ES and died a lot. Now I have about 9k and I'm usually fine. Stay on the move a lot, and use Convocation when you get into a mob.

Take a look at my character and the links and try them out. See if it helps you any.
Last edited by Nephilium on Jan 21, 2017, 2:01:22 PM
OK so what I'm doing now: I grab the sentinels in Eternal lab in beginning then, depending on what my playing plans are, either grab the cannibals from a shore map or the goatmen from canyon.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
OK so what I'm doing now: I grab the sentinels in Eternal lab in beginning then, depending on what my playing plans are, either grab the cannibals from a shore map or the goatmen from canyon.

Pretty much. I almost always use the sentinels, the aoe clear is amazing. For boss fights I'll use fire eaters and switch out some of the gems in the link.
So I don't quite understand why you would run poison on flame sentinels. According to the wiki:

"
A hit of damage that has a chance to poison is capable of inflicting poison. Only physical and chaos damage are able to inflict poison.

Outside of Atziri flask, your sentinels do no chaos damage. So no poison actually gets inflicted until you pop Atziri, and even then it's only 15% tops, right?

I think maybe I'm missing something.
"
So I don't quite understand why you would run poison on flame sentinels. According to the wiki:

"
A hit of damage that has a chance to poison is capable of inflicting poison. Only physical and chaos damage are able to inflict poison.

Outside of Atziri flask, your sentinels do no chaos damage. So no poison actually gets inflicted until you pop Atziri, and even then it's only 15% tops, right?

I think maybe I'm missing something.

It's ~20% with the flask nodes, and it double dips for poison so that's about 40% extra damage.
What is my main area of improvement? I have about 120c. I assume first is Umbilicus Immortalis and flasks. Then gloves?
Adjusted build to replace vis mortis with a high es chest piece. 300 es just seems too low for end game.

With a chest piece and es shield i was able to reach over 12k es.

3 spectre and 3 golems seems to be more then enough dmg for most content. To solve stun issues you can either pick up eye of chayula and work in str/dex else where or drop immortalis for kiara's determination.

The new pantheon system coming in 3.0 will also solve our stun issues.

Also changed the last gem link to faster projectiles (for better clear spds). I just been farming shaped strand on the toon with

You go extremely fast and you only seem to be limited to how fast convocation comes up.
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
Last edited by mattc3303 on Feb 16, 2017, 11:30:39 PM
What is a diamond spectre? How did you get to 55% crit for minions?

also what is a crystal belt and what kind of flasks do i use if i use that?
Last edited by yutao1234 on Feb 18, 2017, 2:58:33 AM
"
yutao1234 wrote:
What is a diamond spectre? How did you get to 55% crit for minions?

also what is a crystal belt and what kind of flasks do i use if i use that?

Minions get significantly higher bonuses from charges (power/frenzy/endurance) than players do, if thats what your referring to.

Crystal belt is a drop in upper tier of red maps, it has a high base ES implicit:
(this belt is junk stats, but will be used for crafting later)
Last edited by Asmosis on Feb 18, 2017, 7:06:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info