{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

Hello there,

i am new to the game and actualy wanted to ask why you didnt pick Spirit Eater?

!cheers
Last edited by Smallfoe on Jan 12, 2017, 5:05:57 AM
Does anyone have any experience running United In dream instead of the claw? Trying to determine what would be better and under what circumstance. Any advice is appreciated.
Hello everyone.

I play PoE a long time now and know this is my first forum-post ^^

I cant manage to show my stats because Im sitting on my Smartphone actually, but will do this later.

My items and links:

Spoiler

8 Auras - Haste - 3x Purity - Envy - Grace - Disci - Lv 7 Clarity
3 Spectres
3 Golems
7 Zombies
Arc with Culling for EE

For bosses I swap GmP with SlProj and ConDestr with ConcEff.

With the Sword, the Minions Poison with every hit. You can go with Added Chaos in one link, but its not worth it - conc effect/controlled destr feels better. The Lifeleech for Minions feels great.

My Tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAQ18DlwRUBUnFy8YPBhWGYoabBqPGyUc3B0UHU8dqh3ZIvQksCj6KlMqmC9vNbk5C0NURARFfkZxR4VJUUmxS65Ms025UilV1lXgV8lYWlqRXGtcil-wYENk52ZUZp5qrGr6a9tsC20Zbj1vnnC7cg99GH_GgKSCx4MJhEiExYVgiEKMdoyxjxqPRo_6kyeUb5itm4qboZu1na6hL6cIpyuofarEsnC0DLcxuJO9J75PvoC-isHFwzrDbcpKytPMvNAf0_vXz9kL2RPZW9le34rhiOkC6rrr7uwY7IrviO_r8NX0cfba98H31_k3-ej6gPrS-wn-Sf6B

You can swap the Belt if you want to go normal mode and take flasks for your own.

Killed all content in the game now - killed Shaper with Sentinels and with Fireeaters. Single peace missing is Uber-Atziri, dont have Portals for her.

Stupid expensive build, but fun
Last edited by Maruba on Jan 12, 2017, 9:37:19 PM
"
Does anyone have any experience running United In dream instead of the claw? Trying to determine what would be better and under what circumstance. Any advice is appreciated.

I have united dream, clayshaper, and the scourge and I honestly can't make up my mind. The Scourge seems to do more damage then the United...maybe because I mostly use the goatmen fire raisers but not sure. I think the United is way overpriced maybe I'm missing something but I would go with the clayshaper or Scourge before United.
"
Bruxieus wrote:
"

I have united dream, clayshaper, and the scourge and I honestly can't make up my mind. The Scourge seems to do more damage then the United...maybe because I mostly use the goatmen fire raisers but not sure. I think the United is way overpriced maybe I'm missing something but I would go with the clayshaper or Scourge before United.

From what I've read the united is mostly meant for animated weapon.
Hiya, I am playing this build but also running in a group with an auramancer so I kinda feel that the aura nodes would be wasted for me to take.

I didten take "Commander of darkness" but "spirit eater" instead seeing as I dont need to run any auras I do run purity and disc incase i get out of range, but commander would net me no damage cause the other necromancers auras are stronger correct?

My question is what to use the remaning points on.. I have about 6.5k energy shield but still find myself getting oneshotted from some things.
Was considering going iron reflexes because the auramancer would give me grace and determanation but considering i am not supose to get hit I feel the 15 points might make more sense else where, but not sure where.. i kinda want to just put them all in as much energy shield as i can.. as I cant see any more damage for my minions on the tree.
Suggestions?

Also Elemental Equilibrium.. when in a group with someone running anger and wrath, it isnt great to have for fire spectres and flame golem is it?

This is what my current tree looks like:
http://poeplanner.com/AAQAANEzAABm34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZLYsfx30Ya9vsikyz0B_v60V-Dlxq-hFQNbmnKyL0bAvJPb-X8h6TJ3_GJ6l-WcHFiEId2UNU9HHsGCy_FdeGrlZj74j5N9fPSbG-iqEvytO0DOq6DXxXySj6gsfT-6h9WpFqrAZJuJMc3I8a6-4y0UVHiECmrJAzpwjZCyqY-oCdrhps98EVUNrdj0aboffXzLxEBE25hWCqxBhqeC985VgH-ehodNpiGFaUoEZxgwmbir5PSI4N4keFOQvZXv6BAAAAAAA=

Thanks for taking the time! Any suggestions are appricated.
Great build. Currently playing and having a lot of fun. Some questions:

1. What is your opinion on Eye of Chayula? I found stuns pretty painful and my convocation gets interrupted a lot.

2. How many attributes do I need? 159 for all gems or 114 for max support gems? I am currently considering sacrificing some levels of Vaal haste and some optional curses/auras to save me 45 (159-114) Str/Dex from gears/passive tree.

3. What do you think of passive Grave Intentions? Only three nodes for 20% minion Chaos Res, 17% minion life and +1 zombie.

4. What do you think of passive Skittering Runes for more curse effect (from 110% to 130%)?

Thanks.
Hey guys. I downed chimera with these mods.

Pretty much same build except I've stopped using the guardian for fortify. It died to a wild breachlord while I wasn't paying attention and I couldn't be arsed to buy gear for it.

My 20Q gems are almost lvl 20, here's to some good rng.
Last edited by Silverpion on Jan 16, 2017, 8:27:06 PM
Anyone tried using Cloak of Tawm'r Isley Savant's Robe with this build? Just curious
Where do you find the cannibals? Seems I never see them. I've been using goatmen fire raisers.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info