Power siphon Marauder (Tank, DPS, Can do any map) 23k+ dps, 5600+ hp (non kaoms)

"
genina wrote:
Hi, can you please update the skill tree to new patch?
There are some blank points and I don't really know how this build works yet so I need some help.

Thank you.

He updated his build. But as he mentions: "Temporary build with 1.0.0 (I just threw this together in 5 mins, will update later)"
Thx a lot, I will be waiting for final skill tree.

I have more questions. I used the skill tree reset to use this build (before patch I had an aura build), and I don't know how I can improve my damage...

I know I have a low wand, but I'm not able to adquire one better yet. And I go with only 500 dps...

What can I do? Some help?

Sorry for my newbie english and asks, and thank you!
going to try to run this or similar for nemesis. only at level 23 right now just leveling with a staff + sweep for now but im thinking this can still be very viable for 1.0. the loss of aura kind of sucks so im thinking i will see how it goes and possibly swap out blood magic for EB at one point. would depend on how much hp i can get but im aiming for 5500 without BM.

keep us updated though if you find improvements for the new tree
Last edited by JusSolus on Oct 24, 2013, 9:10:05 PM
Can you do this with a high Phys dps wand like

Or does it need to be an Ele wand
So...which of those builds is right?

Patch 1.0.0 Phys wander I am thinking about:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecEBwixDkgPxBGWFCAWQBZvFr8ZLhmFGjgdFB8CJDwkqiaVJ6kn7S0fMYkyfjbFNug26TpSO3w_cz_8SVFKjEyzUDBQQlBHUFBUSVVLVcZXDVeHWGNZvFnzWm1apl8_YbFirGNDZp5tGW17cFJw1XjOf8aAroV9hymMNozPj0aQVZ2jnaqezZ_LogSiLqKjpwinMKc0p1ynhKyqtUi4yrndwBrAUcHzxSjG2M9l0NDSIdMb1I_Wndgk2WHbAtzH42rjhOdS6GbvDvIv893z6vZI9lv3vvrS-u_8qw==

Temporary build with 1.0.0 (I just threw this together in 5 mins, will update later)
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecCcQQHBLMOSA_EEZYUIBRNFHEWvxmFGjgabB8CJKolvCaVKU8tHy9vMgkyiTWSNsU26DbpOuE7fDwtQapMs0z_TeNQMFBCUEdQUFRJVUtX4lhjWK9apl8_YeJirGNDZ5tsRm0ZbXtwUnC7cNVybHfjd-V4DX_GgpuFfYfbiPGMNozPkFWdo52qna6fy6IAoi6io6ZXpwinMKeEqW6sWa4-r2y1SLXytz64yrndwFHB88WKxq7G2NSP1p3YJNkT3Mffv-Nq44TkIudS52PsOO8O8B_yL_JF8-r2SPyr_gr-jw==

Thank you.
question: do you have to keep power siphon at level 5?
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Anyone running this or something similar in Nemesis atm and having success?

What aura's do people suggest now?
BigKnox
I have some doubts in this build...

The build is focused on Power Siphon, but I don't get at all... you have (In your gear) a lot of Ele. Damage, so, this build is focused on phys. damage or ele. damage? or maybe both of them?

And, if the answer is ele. damage, it's really necessary to have crit.? How much crit. chance and multiplier is needed?

Thank you, sorry for my bad english :P.
Last edited by zerocx on Nov 2, 2013, 8:28:09 AM
Gotta ask how did you start lvling or did you get Power Siphon first and then go back to your marauder?
I could need help with this build...I am currently level 70 playing Nemesis league.

This is my skilltree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3yL9SPGS7ZYVcN0iGezacw974UIFBHAec26DpSMn4n7ayqWfPAGpBVp4QaOGae-tI26SSqGYXjah0Uj0bQ0M9lVcYWb6cI2CQ2xdsC0xt4zj9zHwIEB0yzUDAtH20ZwfOio3_GJ6labSQ8p1xJURGWDkidqmKs1p2nNKIuUEKMNlVLSoxXh4Cu-u-iBMUo9ltZvDGJYbE=

This is my gear
Spoiler

I know the gear is not good, some items not even decent. I understand that the build requires expensive gear and that is about doing critical strikes.
Still, I am sitting here with 1,2k dps (LMP)...with 5 endurance charges up and a 52% chance to crit. 4k HP and 1,8k armor (26% reduction :(). So is the gear the only problem or did I do something else wrong? The char is fun to play, aslong as you don't want to kill monsters :D

Help me out please, and thanks in advance!
Last edited by Berndiges on Nov 5, 2013, 7:32:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info