Power siphon Marauder (Tank, DPS, Can do any map) 23k+ dps, 5600+ hp (non kaoms)

Hey, new to this build here, so a noobish question - when should I start looking for a wand to switch to power siphon (lvl 20ish atm, using limbsplit with cleave/heavy strike)
Also, why not grab 4% cast speed on cruel instead of skill point?
Last edited by benjiwoosh on Sep 15, 2013, 9:21:56 AM
"
benjiwoosh wrote:
Hey, new to this build here, so a noobish question - when should I start looking for a wand to switch to power siphon (lvl 20ish atm, using limbsplit with cleave/heavy strike)
Also, why not grab 4% cast speed on cruel instead of skill point?

Cast Speed do not affect Power Siphon, cause its an attack. And I would grab the attack speed from Kraityn, cause you lack of speed even with 1.69 attack speed wands.

Leel 55-70 do switch to power siphon. I switched on 68.
Thanks for the answer, I forgot its an attack, not a spell (derp).
One more question - you mentioned in the vid you had to look for +accuracy gear, which isnt that common - wouldnt Resolute Technique fix that? Or those 2 points would gimp the build too much? Other reason I missed?
"
benjiwoosh wrote:
Thanks for the answer, I forgot its an attack, not a spell (derp).
One more question - you mentioned in the vid you had to look for +accuracy gear, which isnt that common - wouldnt Resolute Technique fix that? Or those 2 points would gimp the build too much? Other reason I missed?

Im not the guy who made this build, but its simple. With Resolute Technique you always hit, but never crit, this build is focused on crits, so it would ruin. +Acc gear isnt expensive, only if you want +ele damage %wed and life, that would be expensive
Forgot RT doesnt let you crit, durp. Dumb me.
Thanks for the answers.
"
falerion wrote:

"
dreadcloud1 wrote:
im at anarchy and lvl 63atm i enjoy this build alot . but u can switch at lvl 50 - 55 i guess but if u have decent gear at low level u can go with it at the start .

i have problem with my gears cause its hard to farm and im poor . the thing that im confused is why the power siphon not lvling ? ive seen the mana table its just 2 or 3 mana differences if u level up the power siphon . and ive test the mana cost of it atm i have lvl 16 i guess power siphon and linked to 5sockets it cost 86 per cast so when im using it with bm . its hard for me to fight closely so i kite always or use warlords mark to give me more lifesteal .

can anyone explain me why i should stay up to lvl5 the power siphon ? and if it was linked it to 5socket linked whats the difference . cause i see if u linked it to something the mana cost goes high tnx

Lvling up Power Siphon only increases the physical dmg part of your attack, which is basically non-existent.

Don't forget that mana costs gets up with levels.

Verified
Would this wand be good enough on your build TiMe?

its good but as much as possible tri to go 3 elems fast attack / crit chance / global chance it would boost ur dmg . aside from that make sure the core gems has quality make it 20% so even you dont have decent armors you can fastly kill mobs just do what im doing kite killing . but if u got decent armors you can now face to face fighting without hesitation to be killed

lal al a
This build looks good, gonna try it soon. Free bump.
*** ||| *** ||| *** ||| *** ||| *** ||| *** ||| *** ||| *** |||

IGN: Internship
Build update? since the new patch. Or keeping it the same, I try to look at the tree but there are some blank spaces like u skip the first one get the next two skip the others then get 2 more on my screen idk but its kinda weird right now on how it is.
How viable is this post patch?
Like, how do you deal with the aura cost increase?
Last edited by Naughtyqt on Oct 23, 2013, 11:59:52 PM
Hi, can you please update the skill tree to new patch?
There are some blank points and I don't really know how this build works yet so I need some help.

Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info