Patch+Orb of Fusing chances ...

Screw this carp.
I want to see diminished returns from fusing, not increased.
It's already far too easy to 6L, IMO it should take over 9000 fusings per item to 6L.
"
Screw this carp.
It's already far too easy to 6L, IMO it should take over 9000 fusings per item to 6L.

Agreed..so far I've spent 1257 Jorb's on my shield and NO 6 socket, but I feel that is balanced. I love RNG!

"
Screw this carp.

It's not going to magically make everyone get a 6L overnight. Although yeah, I see some people expected that and are angry whey they cannot get good result with 50 fusing only.

I guess it's like buying 20 additional lottery tickets. It's not going to have a huge impact on your chances that everyone can suddenly be rich.

Works like a charm. 1 fusing w/ the quality :D :D :D
Deutscher Chat: /global 4745
ok for those who never read any post from ggg or the development post, here is what chris said and ggg's post on that forum

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/380212/filter-account-type/staff
I can't even get my armor 6 socketed, let alone 6 linked. Had tried ~300 jeweller's pre-patch and spent ~200 armorings getting this up to 20% quality 10 times post-patch. Still no luck. I don't want to use all my armorings, want to save some for fusing :(

IGN - Bichlich
Please PM me to update me on trades.
"
griD wrote:

Works like a charm. 1 fusing w/ the quality :D :D :D

just passing by to say gratz yo!
IGN: Ziggro
"
xodrul wrote:
"
Screw this carp.

Agreed..so far I've spent 1257 Jorb's on my shield and NO 6 socket, but I feel that is balanced. I love RNG!

I really hope you ment to say something other then shield because a shield can only have 3 sockets.
Does the item need to be exactly at 20% quality, for this recipe to function, or the more quality the item has the more this recipe will influence the outcome?
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
the new feature sucks monkeyballs even for a 4l try you lose every scraf whetstone this is the biggest armor scarf whetstone sink ever

so annoying

40 scarf =1 alch so every 2nd attempt you lose an additional fusing
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jun 6, 2013, 4:14:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info