Patch+Orb of Fusing chances ...

2 linked a 3 socket shield, quality 20% (forgot about that shit -.-) with 15 fusings. nice system guys, nice system
On rare/unigue you have to spend 20 armorer's scrap on it and it would double the cost cause 20x armorer's scrap is like 1 fuse. So for that extra 1 fuse you only get 20% increased chance on getting a link. So you double your investment to get 20% better chance.

Am i missing something or is this only usefull on white items?
Got 20% 4l 5s uniq item, spent 140 jewellers for trying 6s... = now I have 1s item and no any jewellers :'( (4 times of 140 jew was 5s)

Better just tried to make 5l.. im an idiot
@_inQontrol lvl 100 Ambush
gear, tree: http://poebuilder.com/#builds/inqontrol-inq001
or http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/797034
Last edited by ex_vitek on Nov 20, 2013, 5:29:55 AM
[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Feb 3, 2014, 9:57:43 AM
I know the chances r low, but so far 1200+ fusing on my Marohi Erqi, and no luck.
Its still a great game, but i run out from patince and orbs as well, so time to looking forward another hobby.
[Removed by Admin]
IGN: Remi_D
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Feb 3, 2014, 10:00:42 AM
And so it was that the primordial thread was brought to life again,after eons of slumber,just to dissappear once more without a trace.
does item level factor in chance to get a certain number of links? or can you only achieve a certain number of links based on certain item level milestones?

for example, is it:

an item, level 70, has a 20% higher chance to get 4 linked sockets than an item, level 60

OR

the item level has to be 60 to get 5 linked sockets and 70 to get 6 linked sockets

?

Was wondering how all this stuff comes into play?

Also, on the quality, that is just a one-time benefit, correct? Like, the game doesn't log how much quality has ever been put onto the item in the past, correct?

Thanks in advance.
"
TheSeth256 wrote:
And so it was that the primordial thread was brought to life again,after eons of slumber,just to dissappear once more without a trace.

But at what cost?

Here's my summary of trying to get a 6L chest piece.

Got a nice white Lvl 72 chest drop with 4s.
Quality to 20% for every craft.
Spent 25 jewelers.
1 x 5 socket
2 x 4 socket
everything else was 3 or less. Gave up on trying to Jeweler my way to 6s.

Bought a white 6 socket chest piece.
Quality to 20% for every try.
spent 14 fusing.
2 x 4 link
1 x 6 link. Lucky I think. May be of note that this is my first crafted 6s6l item.
Last edited by Hephastus on Feb 18, 2014, 11:56:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info