high life RF build is useless now

so this is the end of high life RF?
:(
zzz no change yet on pure life RF build???
Dude quit necroing this thread, I doubt GGG will change something for just a few players. High life RF is still viable but you cant use it just for burning anymore. You'd need to get an EK or FP gem to use.
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
"
A skill that requires uniques to even be effectively used is a skill that needs to be redesigned.

You mean, a skill that makes unique items actually be ... wait for it ... unique??! The horror ....
While i didn't read much of the op i do think that the curret way RF is used is not entirely intended.

The more spell damage should be a nice addition and create certain niche builds i.e. LL RF PA builds but the burn that i presume GGG wanted players to use is currently hardly viable in end game. The risk / reward is very underwhelming
Last edited by fillfill on Jun 17, 2013, 9:05:53 AM
"
jsn006 wrote:
"
A skill that requires uniques to even be effectively used is a skill that needs to be redesigned.

You mean, a skill that makes unique items actually be ... wait for it ... unique??! The horror ....

You missed the point completely. RF is useless and suicidal outside of a low-life build using shavronne's and a high-life build with every regen node, Inner Force, Elemental Adaptation, lvl 20 Purity, and Rise of the Phoenix (prior to 0.11).

A skill that doesn't even begin to have a beneficial function without an end-game build using end-game gear and max level gems is poor design. They could do something as simple as scaling it like Artic Armor such that both the self-burn% and the aura/spell damage increase with levels, which would make it viable for more than one build and useable while leveling.
"
pianokingx3 wrote:
Dude quit necroing this thread, I doubt GGG will change something for just a few players. High life RF is still viable but you cant use it just for burning anymore. You'd need to get an EK or FP gem to use.

dude u need to go youtube and search poe build of the week 11\

edit: and i dont think its a good idea to erase variation of build that was already unpopular, and rather influence people to use same popular build like EK and FP??? are u saying that GGG want all people to use same build again and again? i really dont think thats a good idea
Last edited by aristolholy on Jun 18, 2013, 6:11:17 AM
omg
high life RF is dead, and no response from GGG to buff it, its dead end

GG GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info