high life RF build is useless now

"
HuntedOrphan wrote:
GGG could easily preserve the pure life Righteous Fire builds by simply buffing the life regen nodes or life regen from endurance charges. Endurances charges would have to give enough where it would be worth it to have them constantly up.

I really hope the devs save this build because its a unique build and it would be a shame to lose something as awesome as rf.
The way the notes are worded, makes me think that GGG will add something in regards to Max Resists in the near future. So just put the build on the shelf for now and wait :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
wdmshmo wrote:
Please wait and see. Perhaps you will be able to compensate easily with regeneration effects from life leech or life on kill.

life leech and life gain on hit just work on low life RF build that do damage not from RF, but from spell, its different from pure life RF build that do damage from RF, and RF gem cant work with life leech and life gain on hit, because RF cant work with any support gem except inc aoe
"
aristolholy wrote:
"
wdmshmo wrote:
Please wait and see. Perhaps you will be able to compensate easily with regeneration effects from life leech or life on kill.

life leech and life gain on hit just work on low life RF build that do damage not from RF, but from spell, its different from pure life RF build that do damage from RF, and RF gem cant work with life leech and life gain on hit, because RF cant work with any support gem except inc aoe
Most Pure-Life RF builds also use spells, thus making use of the 93-96% 'More' multiplier on RF, and having viable spell dps without any spell dmg nodes.

On my RF+FP Marauder, I had 3k RF burn dps and 10k FP dps.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Jun 4, 2013, 11:04:46 AM
"
"
aristolholy wrote:
"
wdmshmo wrote:

Most Pure-Life RF builds also use spells, thus making use of the 93-96% 'More' multiplier on RF, and having viable spell dps without any spell dmg nodes.

On my RF+FP Marauder, I had 3k RF burn dps and 10k FP dps.

then i was wrong, what i mean was build that use RF to do damage, not spell
mimimi

rf is still doable - so get your head out of your ass and think about how
Its Wednesday my Dudes , AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Last edited by eichlot on Jun 5, 2013, 7:28:46 AM
I'm pretty sure they thought about full life RF builds working, they are most likely going to work, how about providing feedback on the patch after its implemented and you actually fucking test it?
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
"
eichlot wrote:
mimimi

rf is still doable - so get your head out of your ass and think about how

then help me explain how its doable with ur head out of ur ass
Last edited by aristolholy on Jun 5, 2013, 8:02:35 AM
"
VictorDoom wrote:
I'm pretty sure they thought about full life RF builds working, they are most likely going to work, how about providing feedback on the patch after its implemented and you actually fucking test it?

yes i will fucking test it, of course i can be wrong because the new patch is not out yet, i just predict what will happen after i read the new patch note
wait for the patch and test it?

RF is getting modified beyond the life rebalancing, its amusing looking at this thread when nobody actually knows what its going to be like, aside from alpha testers/GGG.
build is burried, even if people find a way to get the 3%regen+ they are going to need you cant do maps on a base regen of 0% because of reasons anyone that does maps would figure it out.

it used to be imposible to do before the phoenix shield was introduced and will be imposible after. People will be able to run docks with it but dificult rare maps will be nearly imposible
IGN: RFFP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info