0.9.11 Patch Notes

huzzah!
Alma 48:17
17 Yea, verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men.
Patch is awesome but ...nothing on the combat or shift key ??:(
Awesome, can't wait to try it out! Thank you GGG :)
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
Explosive arrow got fixed this patch. It hurts a bit. Also, not listed in notes.
"
Chandrahmuki wrote:
Patch is awesome but ...nothing on the combat or shift key ??:(

Eep, I missed the shift key changes from the patch notes. I'll add them in now.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Just popping back in to say that the map system is pure fucking genius! Took 15 years of ARPG iterations but i think you very well may have found *the* ARPG endgame.

I'm not yet sold on your ideas of their scarcity level though. If on average a player doesn't have a map and is forced to constantly farm vanilla areas, that would get old. But if you can find the scarcity/fun sweet spot, and i have faith that you can, it'll be awesome.

Sorry for disappearing, i'm waiting for a version of the game where my items are permanent! Then you'll get my attention off D3, not to mention my moneys. :P
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Me and my party had killed over 40 rare bosses, zerged the act 2 boss 6-7 times and still no drop. (plenty of blues for selling for alt orbs to craft roll items though.)
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
Okay. Now when I'm holding down the button attacking a guy and he dies I start to move right after. It wasn't like this before and it's quite annoying.

Zombie summons can't cross a bridges in the subterranean level. They just disappear when you go over it.
Last edited by Rowsol on Jul 23, 2012, 1:15:25 AM
"
Totems with Blood Magic (from either a Support Gem or the player's passives) now do not spend their own life to cast spells.

OH yeah!! my templar will be awesome!!
I was expecting better ...

Major issues are :

- lot of crashes : 3 in less than 20 min (ruined two special maps because no more tp to rejoin the full party)

- STILL GRAPHIC GLITCHES - I know it is beta but... guys it should be a PRIORITY... otherwise you won't have my money.

- I have 24 Quantity/169 Quality (MF) and maps didn't drop, not even white...

- I miss chaos... :-(

- Pyramids are awful for a ranger with a bow

- new skills ? (only one)

- 90 % chances to hit before patch / 78 % after patch :-( ? WTF ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info