0.9.11 Patch Notes

"
SoujiroSeta wrote:
the passive skill tree on the site isn't loading up for me. It stops at 100% and nothing happens.

is this happening for anyone else?

Sometimes you just have to wait a little for some reason, or sometimes it is corrupted. Try ctrl+f5 to refresh with a new cache.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
"
SoujiroSeta wrote:
the passive skill tree on the site isn't loading up for me. It stops at 100% and nothing happens.

Try force clearing your browser cache. In most browsers this means hitting ctrl + f5 a couple of times.
"
siffin wrote:
"
SoujiroSeta wrote:

Try force clearing your browser cache. In most browsers this means hitting ctrl + f5 a couple of times.

it worked. thanks siffin.
IGN: Sudoku
"
SpudOfDoom wrote:
"
SoujiroSeta wrote:

Sometimes you just have to wait a little for some reason, or sometimes it is corrupted. Try ctrl+f5 to refresh with a new cache.
Happens for me too. Can't get the tree to load.

I don't think its a cache problem, as i tried it in IE, Firefox, Chrome and Opera and i never opened the Site or the tree before in IE or Firefox.

If it helps:
Opera 12.00
Chrome 20.0.1132.57
Firefox 14.0.1
IE 9.0.8112.16421
is the beta going to be extended? i remember reading some estimated release date of august 2012
The new tree needs a third path from the start thats stat-only, or a slightly revamped starting area that allows a stat-only path for hybrid or unusual builds. Being forced to take nodes that are completely useless to your build is terrible.

I also noticed a possible bug; all of my pure es shields dropped in value (ie was 240, now 197).
IGN: KoTao
Spoiler

*Help*
I'm BACK :)
Last edited by Coldet on Jul 22, 2012, 8:18:21 PM
If the patch is like 650 megs, why are some of us downloading 1.77 gigs?
"
Maverickroll wrote:
If the patch is like 650 megs, why are some of us downloading 1.77 gigs?

The patch is 1.77gb.

"
Coldet wrote:
Spoiler

*Help*

Can you try using the PackCheck program? This is explained here:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18531
Path of Exile II - Game Director
"
SoujiroSeta wrote:

We have our web developer Dylan working on the problem. His preliminary findings are that the problem is something tricky to do with loading javascript library dependencies. It might require a redeploy to fully get working.

In the mean time, as suggested in the forum, trying to force refresh the page with Ctrl+F5 seems to work for some people.
Path of Exile II - Game Director

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info