0.9.11 Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
"
Jaxtron wrote:
Same problem here with the 100% on the skill tree. Tried Firefox and IE and both stopped at 100% but wouldn't show anything else. Tried Chrome and it seems to be working.

Please try Ctrl+f5 if it doesn't work.

Had the same problem (using safari on mac). Deleting the cache and reloading the website helped. Works now and i am looking at a night without sleep. :-)
"
Chris wrote:
"
sexboy69 wrote:
1.77 gb and logged in fine. also able to move without spending my points, which is weird.

Yep, we fixed that (it's in the Patch Notes).

cool. while you're f5ing this thread, did you know that selling equipped items to a merchant while you have full bag causes the item to be dropped in town?
Yeah I was in the skill tree, saved a build and then switched to another character starting point. Tried to reload the build I just saved and now I am stuck at 100% loading. Refreshed, restarted, ctrl+f5'd nothing is working. I am assuming it's just too many people trying to view it right now.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/36608
FAQ made through many hours of enduring global chat in Normal

"
sexboy69 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
sexboy69 wrote:
1.77 gb and logged in fine. also able to move without spending my points, which is weird.

Yep, we fixed that (it's in the Patch Notes).

cool. while you're f5ing this thread, did you know that selling equipped items to a merchant while you have full bag causes the item to be dropped in town?

Yep, that's intentional (as the lesser of several evils). We'll fix it up in the future.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
The new Ranger starting area is really nice. I like how you setup the nodes so people benefit from investing in the full rings and they more easily lead into other areas with useful stuff.
Hahahahaha , than we doubled it. OMG , i hit tht floor just now.
GGG - Why you no?
Is Kaom's heart unique can be looted after this patch?
And thanks for improve dw ranger builds, rly hated this unavoidable shield block passives on duelist area.
Last edited by ykyshaeq on Jul 22, 2012, 7:20:49 PM
Already rebuilt my build at new passive tree. A lot of thing changed, but overall it helped my Fiery/Summoner Witch. Now wait for OE to test it on the field !

Oh, I know it's not the right place to ask, but : do critical chance increase spell critical ?
"
Tutch wrote:
Already rebuilt my build at new passive tree. A lot of thing changed, but overall it helped my Fiery/Summoner Witch. Now wait for OE to test it on the field !

Oh, I know it's not the right place to ask, but : do critical chance increase spell critical ?

From my understanding, unless it explicitly says it affects all. So, Crit Chance for daggers, daggers only, Increase Crit Chance, increases your base crit chance.
Ping dropped from 233-240 (US) to 160-165 (Singapore). Logged in from east coast Australia, wireless connection (GF gets the wired connection for now).

NICE ONE, GGG. :)
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info