0.9.11 Patch Notes

"
Reduced Rhoa Damage

If only I have waited till today to clear the fetid pools. Lost another char is HC from those skele rhoas.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Whaahooo ! Can't wait to try it out !
Skill Tree here I come !

(and good job on the "doubled it" joke :D)
"
Confirmed that the increased item rarity bonus for Large Chests was working correctly. Then we doubled it.

ಠ_ಠ
...did you know?...
Needs more Ice Arrow imo.
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
"
NotSorry wrote:
Needs more Ice Arrow imo.

Hatred+frenzy or split arrow+
Unavailable
Last edited by ykyshaeq on Jul 22, 2012, 7:29:31 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Patch looks awesome. Almost done downloading...can't wait! ^^
IGN: ImmortalFang
The patch came out at the perfect time with me not having to work tomorrow. Time to eat something so i can have a marathon session now :). I'm really looking forward to the weapon switching no matter how it works. I may finally try a different character just so I can really enjoy this feature. All of those archers who would sit back and tear apart my duelist have got something coming now. The only thing i'm hopeful for is that the switching can be mapped to a multi-button mouse. Thanks for an amazing game.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
1.77gb holy moly! Cannot wait!!, time for some tea :)
the passive skill tree on the site isn't loading up for me. It stops at 100% and nothing happens.

is this happening for anyone else?
Last edited by SoujiroSeta on Jul 22, 2012, 7:58:31 PM
Ohh noes! Patch failed and broke game :(

Getting message "Error opening file:Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyMapQuality.idt"
then client crash.
The patch downloaded fine but it was only 288 meg download.
Finished, launched client and now crash.

I am going to have to do a full re-install right...

*Goes and cries in the corner*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info