[0.11] iFartThunder's HC Lightning Strike Marauder

Is there a way to drop some nodes and pick up armor nodes or would that not make sense?
IGN- HeartUnderBladeShinobu

My shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1000958
Standard Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/499992
Last edited by bidoof01 on Jul 6, 2013, 6:05:45 PM
easily one of the most effective and easy-to-make builds i've played in POE. Currently lvl 64 on anarchy and been using same chest/belt since lvl 28 lol

Does very well with cheap gear and scales very well with good gear!

Standing on 8k dmg right now with this but I think DPS can be much higher:

how in the world do u get 8.9k health without kaoms??!!

EDIT: ehh sorry just saw 5.5k without kaoms :) too bad i'm on anarchy so no kaoms..
Last edited by nightblade157 on Jul 7, 2013, 10:49:07 AM
I'm able to reach lvl 70 now in Onslaught with this build. This is one of the best builds yet. Some notes. I'm running just 4Ls. With blood magic I do 3300 dps. Without BM I do 4500 dps. I tried 3% mana leech for quite awhile, while it is certainty sustainable, but only for short bursts and not long periods. I still had to mana flask on enemies with high life. So decision is to have constant 3k dps rather than short bursts of 4500dps, and afterwards I need to find a 5L so I can add in a WPE.

I have a weapon for sell that was extremely helpful to get me to lvl 70 if anybody is interested.

Also looking for a upgrade for this as well.
IGN- HeartUnderBladeShinobu

My shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1000958
Standard Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/499992
Last edited by bidoof01 on Jul 9, 2013, 7:41:36 PM
Just an update to those interested:

This is the build I'm using right now:

I've dropped the endurance charges, since I was pretty much only using them for ele weakness maps, since I wasn't capped. Got a few +6 all resist nodes. Added point blank which is good for higher maps. Picked up 2x 30 int nodes, because I lack it on gear.

Using these links atm: multistrike, faster attacks, bm, weapon ele dmg, elemental prolif. Switching out weapon ele dmg for life leech on reflect maps.

Ele prolif is incredibly strong in groups! Too bad its a blue gem, otherwise I could switch it for life leech on hard maps, but it's still worth using even though I lose weapon ele dmg on reflect maps in favor of life leech.

I run without any leech (except 2% phys from gloves) on all other maps and I rarely go below 80% health.

Using dominating blow as a weapon switch at the moment. Mainly for the lols, but it's also pretty usefull to just dominate rare mobs for their auras. Mainly on high maps though, otherwise its not worth the time.

My dom blow links:

I wouldnt recommend doing this without a kaoms though, since the mana cost is around 400 so it will eat your health away pretty quickly.

Last edited by Eightkilo on Jul 9, 2013, 8:10:54 PM
Been looking at this build and just a bit confused on the auras...

You run Wrath, anger, grace and clarity with a bloodmagic gem right? all at level 20 that works out to be 1922.76 hp reserved. That seems like a lot? Or am I miscalculating/misreading?

I'm pretty new to the game so I imagine there's something I'm missing here haha.

Great build btw! Been facerolling through content with it haha
"
SRSatan wrote:

You run Wrath, anger, grace and clarity with a bloodmagic gem right? all at level 20 that works out to be 1922.76 hp reserved. That seems like a lot? Or am I miscalculating/misreading?

I'm pretty new to the game so I imagine there's something I'm missing here haha.

I don't use a gem, I use the covenant, which gives you blood magic (as if you chose the passive). That and reduced mana + alphas howl. I don't use clarity as I'm using blood magic with my LS.

Running wrath, grace and anger reserves around 300 life, if I remember correctly.

"
Eightkilo wrote:
"
SRSatan wrote:

I don't use a gem, I use the covenant, which gives you blood magic (as if you chose the passive). That and reduced mana + alphas howl. I don't use clarity as I'm using blood magic with my LS.

Running wrath, grace and anger reserves around 300 life, if I remember correctly.

Ah okay - so with The Covenant, everything would use life instead of mana? or is there a way to choose between using mana and using life, even with The Covenant?

Wrath/anger/grace costs 541 base at level 20, and with the 37% reduction, goes down to 340.83 which is how much you said.

In your first post you said:

"
Eightkilo wrote:

Auras

Without blood magic: Purity, Determination, Hatred. On life: Wrath, Anger, Clarity, Grace
With blood magic: Purity, Determination, Hatred, Haste. On life: Wrath, Anger, Grace

So with The Covenant (or marachais) you would run wrath/anger/grace on life and purity/determination/hatred/haste on mana?

Sorry for all the questions! Just a bit confused on this part, not sure how to run 7 auras with blood magic passive!
Last edited by SRSatan on Jul 9, 2013, 11:31:11 PM
"
SRSatan wrote:
"
Eightkilo wrote:
"
SRSatan wrote:

Ah okay - so with The Covenant, everything would use life instead of mana? or is there a way to choose between using mana and using life, even with The Covenant?

Wrath/anger/grace costs 541 base at level 20, and with the 37% reduction, goes down to 340.83 which is how much you said.

In your first post you said:

"
Eightkilo wrote:

Auras

Without blood magic: Purity, Determination, Hatred. On life: Wrath, Anger, Clarity, Grace
With blood magic: Purity, Determination, Hatred, Haste. On life: Wrath, Anger, Grace

So with The Covenant (or marachais) you would run wrath/anger/grace on life and purity/determination/hatred/haste on mana?

Sorry for all the questions! Just a bit confused on this part, not sure how to run 7 auras with blood magic passive!

Put ur aura gems linked with reduced mana gem in some other gear other than armor. Equip covenant (which will make ur mana 0 while u wear it nd give u blood magic passive) and cast those auras which will reserve ur life instead of mana. Now u take off covenant nd switch back to ur regular armor. Once ur mana regens u can cast the other auras on mana and the ones you cast using covenant will still be there as long as u dont remove the gems or gear piece with gems.
"
nightblade157 wrote:

Put ur aura gems linked with reduced mana gem in some other gear other than armor. Equip covenant (which will make ur mana 0 while u wear it nd give u blood magic passive) and cast those auras which will reserve ur life instead of mana. Now u take off covenant nd switch back to ur regular armor. Once ur mana regens u can cast the other auras on mana and the ones you cast using covenant will still be there as long as u dont remove the gems or gear piece with gems.

Damn! That's so good haha, thank you! So any rolled covenant will do, that's great =)

Thanks for the reply :D

Now off to try and find some kind of stat weights for dps... haha.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info