Favorite Mob in Path of Exile?

"
Perpetus, who taught us to actually fear and respect Ethereal Knives and Bear Trap.

he dropped me this the other day.

The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
"
tobes111 wrote:
sarns encampment boss that throws a bear trap at you.

always challenging fighting him with my undergeared toons.

"
Perpetus, who taught us to actually fear and respect Ethereal Knives and Bear Trap.

You guys are weird...

Nothing is better than cleaving through 50 blood monkeys at once.
Any chick statue
rhoas...

because horse sized duck will fuck you up.
IGN: Turkey_turds, Lootsplosion_LvNINTHOUS, Who_Needs_pants_

Currently: OFFLINE
Last edited by FirefoxG on May 14, 2013, 12:44:15 AM
Piety. Big attitude and cool
ign: Ederyirn

Playing on Singapore gateway.
Hardcore mode fan since d2 classic! Afk-ing mostly o_O. Doing Lunaris 3 and slowly progressing :P
Last edited by lfreet on May 14, 2013, 12:44:50 AM
"
FirefoxG wrote:
rhoas...

because horse sized duck will fuck you up.

lol'ed so hard :)
ign HC: Arnold_Schwarzeneger
ign Nemesis: Svamp_i_fugen
Rhoas! They always remind me of the first tine I reached the Mud Flats (when I first got interested in the game) and when I first started investigating Albino Rhoa Feathers (when I got hooked).

One day I'll make a shield charging druid with a summoned/spectre pack of them and name him... Father of Rhoas.

Edit: Oh yeah, and I couldn't wait to fight against the statues in Act 3 once I saw the first public screenshots of them. The Ancients at the Arreat Summit in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction are some of my favorite video game enemies of all time.
same name in-game
Last edited by iao on May 14, 2013, 1:07:38 AM
The Piety knockoff from the 72 Temple Map. Nothing says "favorite" like having 7k health/max res and watching that bitch blowing your dick off in 1 hit.
Forum probation for calling someone a 'troll', so I lifetime banned myself from spending money on PoE.
"
nGio wrote:
The Piety knockoff from the 72 Temple Map. Nothing says "favorite" like having 7k health/max res and watching that bitch blowing your dick off in 1 hit.

thats what you get for not wearing pants on your templar
"
"
nGio wrote:

thats what you get for not wearing pants on your templar

And you expect me to keep them on? There's just something about a woman who grunts like a female tennis player and pops her crotch right before raining down bolts from the sky.
Forum probation for calling someone a 'troll', so I lifetime banned myself from spending money on PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info