Favorite Mob in Path of Exile?

Monkey's because they run fast enough that you can round up several packs that fill up the screen then kill them all at once.
IGN: Hyoumei
1 flying goatmen --- but I don't like them when they're angry

2 giant spear statues (no homo)
rhoas
my english sux.
"
cala wrote:
titty bitches

how in the fuck this poster is still not banned? I referred to tittie bitched as tittie bithces week ago and got insta-banned... where is bex? .. not working I see, hope she/he/it gets fired soon
"
AintCare wrote:
"
cala wrote:
titty bitches

how in the fuck this poster is still not banned? I referred to tittie bitched as tittie bithces week ago and got insta-banned... where is bex? .. not working I see, hope she/he/it gets fired soon

im pretty sure theres nothing wrong with tittie bitches

I see people posting variations of titty/hentai/boobie/tentacle all the time
Exposed mammary ladies.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
The gigantic fire dog in the prisoners gate. It's a Hell Hound!
"When you have a hammer, everything looks like a nail."
Reviving this could lead to some fun reads.

I'm personally very fond of the female versions of the Auric Champions. The fact that it's part of the environment until triggered and that it actually throws its spear and fights on without it is plain awesome.

I also find it very satisfying that they have genitals and figure-wise depict women as they, imo, should look.
They could've gone for the classic super-trimmed babe look with a censored thigh gap, but nope-- zero fucks were given when they designed these glimmering beauties. Kudos for that.
devourers. yes, im serious. dead serious...
"Individuation ends when emptiness and form become one" Carl Gustav Jung
charan
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/076/7/0/trafalgar_law___room__by_niklaswirths-d5ycuxx.jpg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info