Favorite Mob in Path of Exile?

Just taking a poll here, what are your guys favorite enemies in Path of Exile? I'm partial to Kuduku the False God myself!
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to always tell the difference.
Last edited by Silva on May 13, 2013, 11:01:53 PM
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Skeletons

any and all of them. it's just so satisfying mowing mobs of them down and they always make a superb noise when they 'splode.
I love the sound of them blowing up on a crit haha
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to always tell the difference.
zombies and skellies rounding them up no matter how many you just obliterate them
Hairyhands!
IGN: Raidenwins
Blue zombies. They are just walking piles of loot. With a full party a single pack of these things covers your entire screen in sweet, sweet, loot.
The Ribbons on Act 3. They are sooo cute (I have weird fetishes) I fell in love with them in the first sight!
sarns encampment boss that throws a bear trap at you.

always challenging fighting him with my undergeared toons.
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Necromancers
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info