Favorite Mob in Path of Exile?

"
nGio wrote:
"
"
nGio wrote:
The Piety knockoff from the 72 Temple Map. Nothing says "favorite" like having 7k health/max res and watching that bitch blowing your dick off in 1 hit.

thats what you get for not wearing pants on your templar

And you expect me to keep them on? There's just something about a woman who grunts like a female tennis player and pops her crotch right before raining down bolts from the sky.

I laughed so damn hard I was in tears reading this
I'm personally quite partial to carrion queens - I just love their design and how they're set up. Honorable mention to the snakes in Dark Forest for having gigantic fire-spitting vaginas.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
All enemies with Lightning Thorns, because it brings a smile to my face thinking about how many people bitch about them in the forums. (Personally I think they are perfectly designed: you can counter-play them with some thought and without a gear check need and if you don't counterplay them you can get punished heavily).
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Last edited by mazul on May 14, 2013, 7:09:57 AM
my favorites so far are cinder elemental , undying incenrators and alchemist its like game tries to tell me HEY WAKE UP AND PAY ATTENTION OR DIE
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
Zaburino wrote:
"
tobes111 wrote:
sarns encampment boss that throws a bear trap at you.

always challenging fighting him with my undergeared toons.

"
Perpetus, who taught us to actually fear and respect Ethereal Knives and Bear Trap.

You guys are weird...

Nothing is better than cleaving through 50 blood monkeys at once.

he is a BOSS, fights like a BOSS and is easy to find.

he also drops BOSS loot

other bosses are hard to find (takes more than 10 seconds) so not worth the effort!!
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Now that I think about it there sure are alot of awesome mobs in this game.

My favorite is the statues!

Love the animation and sound of those, and when they come to life. :)
Zombies...

They are nice and slow, so i can beat them easily.
Forum signature
PoE seriously needs those little gimps from Act3 D2...Fetish wtf. ever their name was.
Jesus did i hate them (and love them at the same time).

I`d probably go with Vaal, some creative design going on there.
Ya, be more specific with favorite, but im assuming you mean favorite design, and not how u play against them. ill go with rhoas, simple but annoying design. Known killer area for harder races. mud flats turn into hell with turbo races!
Bearded Goatmen!

Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info