(July 7/8) Hardcore Ladder Race

"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
Coldet wrote:
AND believe it or not, I have not been able to get my 17 year old son to join the 23:00 races. So it's not just hard on the "Old Timers"

I'd suspect that he (or at least the most people in teen age) has to split his time within other activities at the weekend evenings... ^^

What? Didn't he nerd him up properly? Does he indeed *enjoy* socializing with people?
Kids these days...
"
TheBigMick wrote:

This time I swear not to die on the ledge.

I've been having issues with the burning menace as of the last few patches, The thing just demolishes me. Also would like to know what level the shaman goatmen molten shield is... I dont think mine is that good that early...
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
Goal this week: Not die late.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
"
TehHammer wrote:
Goal this week: Not die late.

Die early, die often.
TehHammer is not a crime!
My wife and I might be able to play in this (PDT), but we've never done one before, is there a post about how these "races" work?

I see we always have up to 30 min to create character, so do we create, then quit? ... Sorry, total n00b at this... please point me to an FAQ and I'll give it a read through, thanks
Signed: Geldric, scribe of Oriath
"
Geldric wrote:
My wife and I might be able to play in this (PDT), but we've never done one before, is there a post about how these "races" work?

I see we always have up to 30 min to create character, so do we create, then quit? ... Sorry, total n00b at this... please point me to an FAQ and I'll give it a read through, thanks

At roughly 1:30 PDT, if you go to create a new character (immediately after logging in), at the bottom left of screen you will have the choice of a ladder called "July Race" or something (underneath Normal and Hardcore). The menu is right next to where you enter your character name.

The ladder registration opens early, and once you create your character, you will be stuck on the beach until the race begins, which will be exactly at 2:00 PDT. The race goes on until 5pm.
IGN @dime
"
Coldet wrote:
GMT + 2

23:00 Saturday 07 July 2012

How is it at 11pm at GMT + 2, When at GMT + 0 it starts at 10pm?...
"
HG97 wrote:
"
Coldet wrote:
GMT + 2

23:00 Saturday 07 July 2012

How is it at 11pm at GMT + 2, When at GMT + 0 it starts at 10pm?...

I have no idea how you made your calculation. As far as my calculations go - South Africa is GMT+2 and Chris's link shows South Africa as 23:00 Saturday 07 July 2012

Edit: Actually using that same link shows UTC/GMT as 21:00
07 July 2012

Please don't miss the race :)
I'm BACK :)
Last edited by Coldet on Jul 6, 2012, 2:30:01 PM
Very nice, I'm in.

I see you get nice prices for staying alive alone :)
"
dime wrote:

At roughly 1:30 PDT, if you go to create a new character (immediately after logging in), at the bottom left of screen you will have the choice of a ladder called "July Race" or something (underneath Normal and Hardcore). The menu is right next to where you enter your character name.

The ladder registration opens early, and once you create your character, you will be stuck on the beach until the race begins, which will be exactly at 2:00 PDT. The race goes on until 5pm.

AWESOME! Thank-you

Once we complete the Twightlight Strand, we will be able to party just like any other league, correct?
Signed: Geldric, scribe of Oriath

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info