(July 7/8) Hardcore Ladder Race

"
Geldric wrote:
Once we complete the Twightlight Strand, we will be able to party just like any other league, correct?

Yes, you can party up and chat globally before the league begins as well. You do not need to wait until you're in town to join the party, but you will not see each other until you get into town.
IGN @dime
Last edited by dime on Jul 6, 2012, 3:44:54 PM
Is streaming the event allowed? Playing with the thought to stream for the funsies.
streaming was done on a couple of earlier races, cant see a reason why this would have changed. AFAIK, the main reason for the players to not stream now, is the increased lag problematic from upgraded gfx etc.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Ok, thanks.
Bleh, my desktop decided to crap out. Guess I won't be participating this week. Don't wanna play on my crappy laptop. Oh well!
Finally got hubby to play with me tomorrow, so we are gonna make our own little team.

Can´t wait these races have been so much fun the other times I have done them :D

I am also playing from 23:00 - 02:00 But what the heck, it is Sunday the day after and DS get´s up around 06:30, plenty of time to sleep ;)
- Sus -

Joyous_Sus (Ranger)

For the quest completing rewards... does that count going back to town to talk to the NPC to claim your reward or just completing the objective?
"
TiltedAxis wrote:
For the quest completing rewards... does that count going back to town to talk to the NPC to claim your reward or just completing the objective?
No, its just awarded for the kill. You dont have to talk to any NPC's to collect rewards.

For full clear rewards, it is awarded for the last kill in the area.
Thanks for the help and info... My wife and I are going to try and play.

(hopefully) one last question:
"
Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
In this event, players win prizes for being alive at certain levels at the end of the event. If you reach one of these thresholds and die, you will not receive these prizes. Multiple characters on the same account can receive prizes if they are still alive at the following thresholds.

Sounds like we can create multiple characters, so my question is can we only create chars BEFORE the race starts or can we say create one 30 minutes into it (like after I die! ;-) )?
"
MWAdmin wrote:
Thanks for the help and info... My wife and I are going to try and play.

(hopefully) one last question:
"
Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
In this event, players win prizes for being alive at certain levels at the end of the event. If you reach one of these thresholds and die, you will not receive these prizes. Multiple characters on the same account can receive prizes if they are still alive at the following thresholds.

Sounds like we can create multiple characters, so my question is can we only create chars BEFORE the race starts or can we say create one 30 minutes into it (like after I die! ;-) )?

You can create characters anytime during the race.
Luke: Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't want to spend anymore time with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info