(July 7/8) Hardcore Ladder Race

"
Geldric wrote:
"
Sony_Black wrote:

Gratz for achieving your goals :D
I'm glad that i'm not the only one who prefare it more slowly and joins more or less just for the prices which are given for reaching certain levels (ended level 14 btw :D) :)

And i did the same as you during last weekends race (not going into the prison and rather safely farming the ledge)

Thanks and congrats to you. Level 14, nice. Play alone or in group?

I was trying to figure things out, exp wise. Pretty sure you get more exp when solo but you can't progress as far. So to me it's a double-edge sword, er claw (I like Shadows)... Go further in group but greater chance to die! :)

Maybe we can get a party of "Turtles" :D (slow and steady) for the next race with the goal of regardless how far we get, everyone must survive... :)

Yeah why not :) Though i have to admit that i've only played solo untill now, so i hope i won't slow you down...
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Well that was a ton of fun :) i managed to pass the 2nd place marauder and become the 2nd place marauder just in the last 10 minutes or so. Was my first race and I've never played hardcore before but my softcore lvl 40 marauder had never died before, so I just copied his build.

Ended up getting quite lucky on the payout too, 24 orbs total ;P
I died so guess that did the trick haha, sorry!
PLEASE A BETA KEY :D
BETA KEY !!!
:D
"
TheRabbit303 wrote:
These desync issues are really the only thing preventing me from supporting this game further. If this is how the game plays in a closed beta, with only a few hundred people online, how are they planning on having a functional game when thousands of players are beating on the servers?
It seems the desyncing issues get worse as more people are online. Just a few weeks ago, it was bad with ~400 on at a time, now we're sitting around 700 most evenings in the US and the desyncing is way worse. It drives me crazy (as does attempting to pick up loot that you have to click on 6 times to get a response) but I can't pull myself away...
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
This was the first race I've had desync issues with so it hasnt been a real problem for me. Stupid desync chatters death when I was first into lower prison probably cost me several orbs as I would have gotten much higher than 4th Ranger, but eh, still fun and just a minor annoyance really.
O_o
"
TehHammer wrote:
"
TheRabbit303 wrote:
These desync issues are really the only thing preventing me from supporting this game further. If this is how the game plays in a closed beta, with only a few hundred people online, how are they planning on having a functional game when thousands of players are beating on the servers?
It seems the desyncing issues get worse as more people are online. Just a few weeks ago, it was bad with ~400 on at a time, now we're sitting around 700 most evenings in the US and the desyncing is way worse. It drives me crazy (as does attempting to pick up loot that you have to click on 6 times to get a response) but I can't pull myself away...
Yup. Sunday night was terrible, had 4 deaths in Chaos on Laser (which has now doubled that characters death totals). Would have hit 80 if not for those deaths, very frustrating.
TehHammer is not a crime!
Ouch man :(
"
TehHammer wrote:
[...] Just a few weeks ago, it was bad with ~400 on at a time, now we're sitting around 700 most evenings in the US and the desyncing is way worse.
How can you tell how many people are online?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info