(July 7/8) Hardcore Ladder Race

Provided I am not too hungover I should be there.
RIP Bolto
aw, I will be working during the event time :( good luck to others
These races are soooo much fun ! I'll be there tomorrow.

The event ends at 2AM in France so, as "usual", I'll just pass out on my bed when the timer stops and the monsters no longer move :D

Can already taste the orbs~
IGN: KoTao
I need to train in order to have an "orb diet" like you !

I'm imagining you having Gem Cutter Prism's for breakfast, Divine Orbs for lunch and Chaos Orbs for dinner. All of that while wearing 3-4 DemiGod's around your neck !! (that would make you a giant !)
A fan art with you eating orbs "Roman Style" in a banquet would be fun :D

Good luck in tomorrow's race !
Is there actually plans to keep doing this kind of events after we go in open beta?
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
I think they have said they will do them more in open beta..
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Don't forget the mumble server will be up and running for this event like always, grab a party and give it a try.

Last week the Mumble admins had a 5 person party and 3 of us made it to the end in 14, 15, and 16 respectively.

This time I swear not to die on the ledge.
.....And that's all I have to say about that.
Will there be at least one "special" race before open beta?

Like a Hardcore Cutthroat, no quest skill gems, all players have bloodmagic, no ele res, half exp start on cruel race?
"
Coldet wrote:
I would seriously LOVE a Sunday morning run at 07:00am. ...
Racing from 23:00 to 02:00, while better than the poor guys that get from 00:00 to 03:00, is really not fun.

You cant suite everyone... There will always be people who didnt have the "right" time to participate, on every schedule/timezone.
(Take me as example - evenings are well, even if 23~02 is hard, but sometimes I'm away; I suspect to miss a lot more races when they run at afternoons in my timezone, and I wouldnt expect to take part on a single race on 7am at all...

"
Coldet wrote:
BUT it is a damn site better than "Sorry guys we will not be having a race this weekend."

100% ack!

"
Coldet wrote:
AND believe it or not, I have not been able to get my 17 year old son to join the 23:00 races. So it's not just hard on the "Old Timers"

I'd suspect that he (or at least the most people in teen age) has to split his time within other activities at the weekend evenings... ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info