0.10.8 Patch Notes

The Kraityn letter is epic.
Too much of anything is bad, but too much Path of Exile is barely enough.
lol I don't get why ppl are complaining about map system, as GGG clearly mentioned that high level would be really hard to get by and getting to lvl 90+ through mapping is going to take ages. Yet ppl still complain.

It won't be changed, deal with it.
/forum/view-thread/869543 all my builds' compilation
Please PM me on forum to inform me if I won an auction. Thank you.
what does lucky/unlucky stand for ? and the gems we already have(for ex. life leech 1%) would be transmuted to 5%?and 5%isn't a bit OP ? thx
"
abcnever wrote:
lol I don't get why ppl are complaining about map system, as GGG clearly mentioned that high level would be really hard to get by and getting to lvl 90+ through mapping is going to take ages. Yet ppl still complain.

It won't be changed, deal with it.

This. People complain that it's harder to level at 85+? That it takes forever?

Working as intended.
Lightning Warp is still under the minimum range or movement speed base...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on May 9, 2013, 2:17:23 AM
"
Selky62 wrote:
"
Finnien wrote:
I was really, really hoping something would be done to adjust map drop rates for midlevel maps. I'm sick and tired of spending literal days farming irrelevant 66-67 maps just to be able to chain up to a few 70+ maps, never making it above 73, only to start the entire grind over again.

I have to say, right now playing just seems pointless. Map drop rates + xp death penalty + desynch issues pretty much combine to make me feel like I never accomplish anything, ever. The only good xp is in midlevel maps, and you have to run ten or fifteen low level maps per one midlevel one, it seems. Grinding just for the privilege of grinding... I'm tired.

At level 86 I'm in complete agreement. The game has become difficult for me to enjoy playing at this point because I simply am unable to sustain a pool of maps with high enough level that would allow me to advance to the next level. I'm hoping GGG can address this sooner rather than later.

So consider lvl 86 the max level and make another guy.
Why is there no change to the light radius of low life builds?
Why is there no change to how items stack so there aren't 10 different stacks of 1 alt shards
or how bad the minimap is?
or why we can't turn off ambient noise?
or why lightning thorns does more damage than a reflect mob on a reflect map?

I mean I don't expect you guys to fix desync - that's a core issue that won't be solved for a long time, if ever. But these things have been issues for a LONG time..
What are these general mechanics?? New item mods? Map mods? Confused.
Domination IGN: The_Bloody_Fist and Aurora_Temptus
http://poexplorer.com/ - Forum Item Search
http://exilestats.com/ex/ - Approximate currency exchange rate.
http://www.poebuilder.com/ - Advanced skill tree builder.
So nothing about maps? Come on...
"
MyH4o wrote:
So nothing about maps? Come on...

You MUST be trolling?

"Merciless/Map Changes:
The content levels for several Act 3 Merciless areas have been changed:
- The Catacombs: 63 -> 67
- Battlefront: 61 -> 62
- Solaris Temple Level 2: 62 -> 63
- Solaris Temple Level 3: 62 -> 63
- The Docks: 62 -> 63
- Market Sewers: 62 -> 64
- Sewers Aqueduct: 62 -> 65
- Barracks: 62 -> 66
- Lunaris Temple Level 1: 63 -> 66
- Lunaris Temple Level 2: 63 -> 67
- Lunaris Temple Level 3: 64 -> 68
Non-map areas cannot drop Maps with a base level higher than 66.
Each map type now contains a special monster pack based on the theme of the area. This creates a monster variety between map types that players can plan around and lets us adjust the challenge of different map types beyond their size and layout.
The threshold level for currency penalty is unchanged. You will not treated as being higher than level 68 for purposes of the currency penalty.
Merciless Piety now has a dedicated map drop slot with a chance to drop a level 66 map.
The Catacombs now has a Scribe’s Rack chest that can drop scrolls or maps.
The Marketplace waypoint has been moved to being outside Catacombs entrance.
Previously, the item rarity bonuses of monsters would not affect any Maps that were dropped. This limitation has been removed, which means that bosses like Piety are likely to drop magic/rare Maps rather than white ones."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info