0.10.8 Patch Notes

"
aristolholy wrote:

scouring price will rise

Vendor sells scouring...
IGN: VistaChris
Regarding the changes to skills, does this affect mobs that use these skills or only players?
Great increase on difficulty, more chances of exp and dying! awesome!

I hope arc gets improved as well, and more lightning based skills added soon.

There's just too much ice and fire skills and not enough lightning.

Can't wait to exile hours of my life again into the game!!!
Last edited by nosideph on May 10, 2013, 1:53:54 AM
Desecrated ground?

will this be a dmg% of monster life or a flat dmg that will be more useful in midgame than endgame?
"
"
Hojirozame wrote:
Just noticed the 'ffi' in words like "Official" and "Officer" in the Letters of Exile are not showing up.

Are you serious? I totally reported that as a bug at the alpha level.

Geeze.

That was fixed - there's a specific problem that affects just a few people whose windows font is overriding the game.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
lol whats the deal with the docks? mob density is freekin crazy
So I noticed that Arachnid nests's boss Lord of the Bow now has an undocumented puncture added to his attacks that's absolutely fucking disgusting. 3 times in a row on my 40% physical reduction FPer I got hit with the puncture and just died, I couldn't outheal it in any way not even close. It was a 50% less leech map, but even without it I feel like I would've died almost just as fast.
Awsome patch. Love the inc levels on Act 3.

Great call also on the Mana keystones needing upgrades.

Deep Thoughts up top looks awsome now for CI witchs that cant realy go with EB.

And the new Mana flows between Shadow and Rangers is probly the best freaking change for both shadow and Rangers that dont go full life and bloodmagic truely great change thx u :)
Elder Wand Power!
"
Selky62 wrote:
Well, certainly not with that attitude! :)

The change doesn't have to come from maps, but some "ppl" want to level to max. As you probably know, the highest level toon on the game has gotten to that point by wearing XP gears and having his party carry him through high level maps. Doesn't seem to me that the game was designed to be that way, or should actually be that way, so I'm just expressing my hopes that new late/end game content will come sooner rather than later.

I don't think you get it.

Max level and the highest of levels (85+) should be hard to obtain. Not as hard as getting a 6 link, but close to it. Otherwise Max level is worthless to have. Which is a bad thing since it's supposed to be the best, and thereby, hardest to obtain.

I don't think the right step to fix players' grinding boredom is to make getting XP easier as that would make getting those levels that should be hard to get easier as well. If you want to level to max, you should be prepared to spend hours and hours grinding as you are now.

I think that what needs to be done is simply to add to what you can do during that grind. Not just maps, but other options and things to make said grind more fun. Not shorter.

An example would be adding Maelstrom of Chaos (infinitely generating dungeon of randomness with increasing difficulty). More varieties of maps. More rewards from maps (besides XP, which comes with higher level maps).
"
TremorAcePV wrote:
"
Selky62 wrote:
Well, certainly not with that attitude! :)

The change doesn't have to come from maps, but some "ppl" want to level to max. As you probably know, the highest level toon on the game has gotten to that point by wearing XP gears and having his party carry him through high level maps. Doesn't seem to me that the game was designed to be that way, or should actually be that way, so I'm just expressing my hopes that new late/end game content will come sooner rather than later.

I don't think you get it.

Max level and the highest of levels (85+) should be hard to obtain. Not as hard as getting a 6 link, but close to it. Otherwise Max level is worthless to have. Which is a bad thing since it's supposed to be the best, and thereby, hardest to obtain.

I don't think the right step to fix players' grinding boredom is to make getting XP easier as that would make getting those levels that should be hard to get easier as well. If you want to level to max, you should be prepared to spend hours and hours grinding as you are now.

I think that what needs to be done is simply to add to what you can do during that grind. Not just maps, but other options and things to make said grind more fun. Not shorter.

An example would be adding Maelstrom of Chaos (infinitely generating dungeon of randomness with increasing difficulty). More varieties of maps. More rewards from maps (besides XP, which comes with higher level maps).

Maybe add a map inside a map? So you can farm while you grind?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info