- Added four new Unique items, three of which were designed by our Diamond supporters. There are new general mechanics that first appear on these items:
- - Consecrated Ground is a ground effect that provides life regeneration to allies.
- - Desecrated ground is a ground effect that does chaos damage to enemies.
- - Lucky/Unlucky indicates that the random check is performed twice and the better/worse outcome is selected.
- New vendor recipes have been added. These are for specific niche purposes rather than being general currency recipes.
- "Extra gore" effects granted by certain Unique items have been improved, along with slight changes to normal blood effects.
- Added two new cosmetic microtransactions: Demon Hand Cleave and Emerald Rain of Arrows.
- The Alternate Art Redbeak given out in the first race season has been given custom 3d art.
- Graphical Effects have been given to the 3D models for Quill Rain and Rathpith Globe.
- Continued to incrementally improve the art, effects and environments and audio.
- Improved the forced delay on acceptance when other trader changed or removed items and rapidly accepted in single item trades.
- Reverb has been added to audio in selected areas. Some players may need to adjust their audio volumes in response to this.
- Boss music now stops on boss death.
- NPCs turn to face the player when dialogue is initiated.
- Website forum searches now allow time based queries and filters.
- Skill Gems now display Mana Multiplier instead of Mana Cost Multiplier.
- Added a letter from Piety to Arteri in the Western Forest, with a voice acted passage that explains more of the story related to The Way Forward quest.
- Added the Letters of Exile in Lioneye's Watch. This object can be clicked to show information about the history of some of Wraeclast's exiles.
- The content levels for several Act 3 Merciless areas have been changed:
- - The Catacombs: 63 -> 67
- - Battlefront: 61 -> 62
- - Solaris Temple Level 2: 62 -> 63
- - Solaris Temple Level 3: 62 -> 63
- - The Docks: 62 -> 63
- - Market Sewers: 62 -> 64
- - Sewers Aqueduct: 62 -> 65
- - Barracks: 62 -> 66
- - Lunaris Temple Level 1: 63 -> 66
- - Lunaris Temple Level 2: 63 -> 67
- - Lunaris Temple Level 3: 64 -> 68
- Non-map areas cannot drop Maps with a base level higher than 66.
- Each map type now contains a special monster pack based on the theme of the area. This creates a monster variety between map types that players can plan around and lets us adjust the challenge of different map types beyond their size and layout.
- The threshold level for currency penalty is unchanged. You will not treated as being higher than level 68 for purposes of the currency penalty.
- Lunaris Temple Level 3 has been reduced in size by around 15%.
- Merciless Piety now has a dedicated map drop slot with a chance to drop a level 66 map.
- The Catacombs now has a Scribe’s Rack chest that can drop scrolls or maps.
- The Marketplace waypoint has been moved to being outside Catacombs entrance.
- Previously, the item rarity bonuses of monsters would not affect any Maps that were dropped. This limitation has been removed, which means that bosses like Piety are likely to drop magic/rare Maps rather than white ones.
- Lightning Warp now has increased damage at high levels and it now has a 3% reduced skill effect duration per level after the first.
- Discharge now has increased damage at high levels.
- Freeze Mine has had its cast time for laying the mine decreased to 500ms from 1 second.
- The detonation time for all mines has been reduced to 200ms from 1 second.
- Puncture now has increased damage at high levels and Physical Damage % added to it that increases each level, to match other similar skills. Puncture may now be used with Two Handed Swords.
- The Life Leech Support gem now starts at 5% leech and progresses in smaller increments up to 8.8% leech at Level 20.
- The Mana Leech Support gem now starts at 2% and goes up in smaller increments, reaching 5.1% at Level 20.
- Asphyxia, the boss of the Reef map has been redesigned, with new stats, skills and AI.
- The notable passive Deep Thoughts near the Witch area has been changed to: +20% maximum mana, +20% mana regeneration, 20 Intelligence.
- The notable passive Deep Thoughts between the Ranger and Shadow start area has been changed to a Mana Flows notable passive.
- Town instances now have a 20 second ping timeout rather than 6 seconds.
- Fixed a bug where instances would sometimes crash when multiple players were entering a new map.
- Fixed a bug where Devouring Totem would attempt to raise a corpse on its own location which is then killed, causing an instance crash.
- Fixed a bug where projectiles could appear at the wrong height.
- Fixed a bug where Shield Charge consumes mana when frozen.
- Fixed a bug where a specific skeleton pack in map areas would always spawn as magic.
- Fixed a bug where characters wearing Icetomb were affected by chilled ground.
We hope you like this patch. Thanks again for your generous support and continued feedback.