/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Extra Gore weapon effect 42% off - 80 points.
IRON MAN
Demon King Horns 50% off - 125 points. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Vampiric Armour Pack 50% off - 180 points.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Vampiric Armour Pack 50% off - 180 points.

That's one helluva good deal on a complete armour set! =*[.]*=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
When is currency stash tab sale?
NANI
"
gepmah wrote:
When is currency stash tab sale?

That would be right now. All tabs seem to be on sale.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1813371

This is a 3 day sale on every single type of stash tab. Chris needs a new Lamborghini, so open those wallets

Special Stash Tab Bundle 10% off - 180 points.

(this is one of each of Premium Quad, Essence and Divination stash tabs - savings of 10 points at current discount sale price)

(wait, why is this being discounted twice?)

Divination Stash Tab 20% off - 40 points.

I'm gonna get one of these; easy sorting of divination cards sounds really good to me.

Premium Quad Stash Tab 20% off - 120 points.

Effectively worth 4 tabs at 30 points each. Note: this is actually a worse deal than buying a 6 tab premium bundle (165/6 = 27.5). The sale price should be 110.
---

Essence Stash Tab 25% off - 30 points.

Essences are too rare right now for me to want one of these. I am a weak man and will probably end up buying one anyway.

Currency Stash Tab 20% off - 60 points.

Buy a currency tab if you do not already have one.

Premium Stash Tab Bundle 17% off - 165 points.

I advocate buying a premium tab (or a premium upgrade) if only to have your trading items publicly listed. People complain about pay-to-win, but that's a joke to me. It's inconvenient to list items on the forums, but public tabs are a convenience, which is what is being sold here. And at the end of the day, employees and server bills must be paid. Business is not free.

Now the sales in the Specials tab, which don't show up on the main page. I have to guess the discount percentages so they might be off (the prices will be correct however):

Upgrade to Premium Stash Tab 33% off - 10 points.

Grab this if you don't have one, or can't afford a tab bundle.

Extra Stash Tab 33% off - 20 points.

Stash Tab Bundle 26% off - 110 points.

Premium Guild Stash Tab 30% off - 35 points.

My guild leader has been asking for increased guild size. We have the maximum 250 people. Not really relevant to this sale though.

Premium Stash Tab 25% off - 30 points.

OK I think that's all of it!
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on Jan 6, 2017, 4:22:32 AM
I don't think he's going for a Lambo this year. My theory is a sports bike.

You see, he shaved his beard recently and the only time I'd see a man of his stature to do this, would be to make himself more aerodynamic.

Helmets, I know but who would recognise him then? Think about it... and then bring out your wallets.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
I find myself missing micro-transaction sales on the few things I actually like, and the inability to grab things on sale like individual armor pieces. I hope they add more things to the daily deal like the thanksgiving sale so people will be more inclined to dress less exclusively in sets.
Well i spent 195points on stash like 3day ago so im kinda sad right now.
But atleast now i know i shouldnt buy more points because once again i wont last till discount and be angry when it happens.
Last edited by davinci663 on Jan 6, 2017, 8:35:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info