/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

I wonder why they dont bring back the old supporter pack items/league reward items into the shop. I'd love to get my hands on golden seraph armor and exalted weapon effects

I'm sure I'm not the first to say this though
"
KRYZ3N wrote:
I wonder why they dont bring back the old supporter pack items/league reward items into the shop. I'd love to get my hands on golden seraph armor and exalted weapon effects

Would piss a lot of people and quite frankly I'd take / refund all of my support if they did that and I do know how to do that very very effectively in terms of taking my money back, they promised that these are exclusive shit there not going to re-offer them again no matter the price.

And I'd be happy if they kept that word which they have been
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Gore Skull 36% off - 120 points.

this goes well with the "carnage mystery box" stuff which is now available in the store, but this item was not exclusive to that box - hence why it is on discounted sale now.
IRON MAN
"
"
KRYZ3N wrote:

Would piss a lot of people and quite frankly I'd take / refund all of my support if they did that and I do know how to do that very very effectively in terms of taking my money back, they promised that these are exclusive shit there not going to re-offer them again no matter the price.

And I'd be happy if they kept that word which they have been

Sounds like a threat. I don't think there's anything at all you could do should they decide to offer previously exclusives up for sale, sad as it would be.

They'd never do it I'm fairly sure, all the more reason to keep your threats to yourself. O.o'
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Items that are for special limited time only need to stay that way. I've been playing since CB times and the coolest pet I have that was only available during closed beta in the Kiwi pet.

For GGG to offer this pet again would ruin my instant symbol of how long ago I started playing PoE. To walk around town with a pet that few have is super cool.

Thankfully GGG is not going to re-sell these limited time items.

Edit: Wow, that picture takes me back a few years. The slave girl on the globes was nice and it's a shame GGG somehow thought they needed to not be making a statement like that and removed her. Also shows one of the times my Kiwi pet was too scared to travel out into Wraeclast with me and would only stay at my stash. But it does invoke memories of a more dangerous Wraeclast of the past. Now I can face tank so many more creatures and run like the wind (Whirling Blades) without fear of running into a pack of death. Oh how I remember a pack of Devourers used to get my heart racing and now I just do the WB dance (move back and forth to stay behind them) and BF them to death in 1, 2, or 3 shots (even the rare ones). That kind of adrenaline rush is mostly gone in PoE 2.5.x (SIGH!).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Dec 30, 2016, 8:19:51 AM
Dragon Armour Pack 25% off - 315 points.

stuff like kiwis and... whatever other stuff supporter packs sell, that is marked as exclusive, will of course stay that way

but i hope they bring back the headless MTX for halloween. people complained about it being 'exclusive', but they were wrong, it was just exclusive to halloween, not that specific year's halloween. it was never marketed that way
IRON MAN
Seraph Wings 38% off - 185 points.
IRON MAN
I'd buy a supporter pack that had a kiwi with razor footprints effects on it and garemon costume if only because it'll be a kiwi pet.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
Dreggon wrote:
I hope they bring back the headless MTX for Halloween. people complained about it being 'exclusive', but they were wrong, it was just exclusive to Halloween, not that specific year's Halloween. it was never marketed that way

Only way that will work is if you can show to GGG that you are the most SINCERE of players.. Otherwise you are all DOOMED.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Carnage Vitality 30% off - 70 points.

make vitality great again, then you'll see sales here
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info