/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Summon Statues effect 47% off - 50 points.

This is for the Summon Skeletons skill.

Arrowneous, thanks for helping keep the thread updated!
IRON MAN
So sick of this shit, I waited 1 year just to get a sale on Infernal Weapon then after a year I finally gave up and deleted this game.

With the news of Black Friday and possible sale of infernal weapon effect I decided to log back in only to hear that in august 4 days after I deleted this game. They had an infernal weapon sale. SIGH!!!!!!!!!

I am a person cannot play a game that looks like this at all, and I am from a country where US currency is pretty expensive. Does GGG even understand this?

They always keep having some stupid stash tab sale, some stupid ugly armor suite sale. The good stuff like infernal weapon effect is never on sale.

Can we please have an infernal weapon effect sale? so sick of this shit!!
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
"
Dreggon wrote:

There are also Halloween microtransactions available!

Announcement

Witch Hat

Webbed Witch Hat

Still available for about another twelve or thirteen hours. They actually look pretty cool with the Antlers effect added (much as did the old Pilgrim Hat MTXs), and prolly other effects, as well. The Webbed Witch Hat comes with its own spider pet, so you can have two companions on your adventures. Don't be among the many who later come to regret not buying 'em while you can!
=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Nov 2, 2015, 1:37:17 PM
Badge of Anguish 36% off - 115 points.

Shield skin.
IRON MAN
Lightning Footprints effect 45% off - 95 points.
IRON MAN
Hussar Wings 50% off - 90 points.
IRON MAN
Black Cat pet 36% off - 95 points.
IRON MAN
Really looking forward for Formosan Deer Pet.

In my opinion one of most beautiful MTX in this game.
Infernal Armour Pack 25% off - 315 points.

Hasn't been on sale yet, technically. Sort of. It kinda has but not as a daily thing.
IRON MAN
Arctic Weapon effect 42% off - 145 points.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info