/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Dragon Fireball effect 44% off - 50 points.

There are also Halloween microtransactions available!

Announcement

Witch Hat

Webbed Witch Hat
IRON MAN
Vampiric Weapon effect 48% off - 100 points.
IRON MAN
Ebony Footprints effect 37% off - 50 points.
IRON MAN
Badge of Skulls 36% off - 140 points.

This is a shield
IRON MAN
Lightning Bat pet 44% off - 140 points.
IRON MAN
Some one screwed up the spreadsheet again, 2nd time in one week. It's like some one took the % fomula and replicated it to all rows. The problem with that is there are 8 cells that need to be left blank and 10 cells that need a number typed in as it's a special sale (such as 50% off all items). It's not a huge issue but it is annoying to see #DIV0 errors in these cells that I have to correct. Please be more careful in the use of the spreadsheet. Thank you.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Raven Wings 35% off - 200 points.

Once again, never seen these. Did I miss some MTX releases?
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:

They released them about 3 months ago if I'm not mistaken.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Dreggon wrote:

The Google Docs spreadsheet is once again screwed up. I'm not sure if Ignarsoll accidentally errored or what happened as all I get is the row 1 heading, row 23, row 69, and then rows 10739 on down. Maybe the freeze function was accidentally applied incorrectly but whatever happened I can't copy over it with my saved version (fortunately with 2 other errors this week I'm saving a copy every day). Hopfully Ignarsoll will notice the problem and fix it soon.

According to the wiki daily deals the Raven Wings Back Attachment was only on sale once on 8-13-15 so this is a rare sale item.

Edit 11-1-15: I figured out that some kind of filtering was enabled. Clicking on filter in the data menu got me back to normal full spreadsheet and it's back up to date. Google spreadsheet is weird.
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

Last edited by Arrowneous on Nov 1, 2015, 6:16:33 AM
Vampiric Armour Pack 44% off - 200 points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info