/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Arctic Skull Hatred effect 50% off - 45 points.
IRON MAN
Formosan Deer pet 50% off - 75 points.
IRON MAN
Trini, considering your pleasant attitude, if I were a dev, I would never put the infernal weapon on sale, ever. Just to fuck with you. I would probably make a week in which I would put all other infernal pieces on sale... but the weapon. Then another sequence with all weapons and weapon effects on sale... but the infernal one.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
Trini, considering your pleasant attitude, if I were a dev, I would never put the infernal weapon on sale, ever. Just to fuck with you. I would probably make a week in which I would put all other infernal pieces on sale... but the weapon. Then another sequence with all weapons and weapon effects on sale... but the infernal one.

They have already done exactly that when I was very polite to them. So my response is what you see here now, maybe some abuse will work. Everybody needs a little spanking now and then.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Well, not everyone. Some prefer to deliver, not receive it. Which was my initial point :P
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
FelipeFTZ wrote:
Really looking forward for Formosan Deer Pet.

In my opinion one of most beautiful MTX in this game.

THANKS GG GGG

Arctic Skull effect 43% off - 125 points.
IRON MAN
Arctic Footprints effect 34% off - 115 points.
IRON MAN
Please put the Extra Gore Effect on sale! Would really like to buy that one!
Lightning Skull helmet effect 34% off - 145 points.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info