[1.1.1] Dual Dagger CI. Restored for 1.1 and viable even after Vaal Pact nerf.

I'm selling the daggers, gloves , alpha hood and chest piece if you want. I was unable to actually play that godly shadow. Be sure to PM if u want, i will sell everything at the same price I bought it
Hi I would like to ask how is your leveling going? Since you posted and updated your build passed some time I'm curious how are you doing now? Do you die often or you still can lever fairly easy?
I guess after next patch your shadow surviveability will increase.
Actually, the main disadvantage of this build is necessity to target an enemy you want to hit and run to him. Some enemies prefer to run away, and they run faster than you. Some enemies are quite small and hard to target. Also, you are very vulnerable to desync.
Still, very potent build, and you can easily swap one of daggers for shield, swap dual strike with flicker strike, and flicker-kill mobs (if you want).
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
Evilclown009 wrote:
Hi I would like to ask how is your leveling going? Since you posted and updated your build passed some time I'm curious how are you doing now? Do you die often or you still can lever fairly easy?
I guess after next patch your shadow surviveability will increase.

I am now lvl 81, i play for 2-3 hours a day, wasn't focusing on leveling so i did died because i wasn't spending currencies on a good map mods - i was just going to anywhere except phys reflect. The reason for that was to save up for 6L, witch i did today.
I bought 800 ES 6L and now i will be leveling further.

"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
Actually, the main disadvantage of this build is necessity to target an enemy you want to hit and run to him. Some enemies prefer to run away, and they run faster than you. Some enemies are quite small and hard to target. Also, you are very vulnerable to desync.
Still, very potent build, and you can easily swap one of daggers for shield, swap dual strike with flicker strike, and flicker-kill mobs (if you want).

It was a problem at thirst but then i just lerent to target mobs and forgot about it. And you always can use flicker strike/whirling blades to catch anyone who run away - no need to swap gems or gear.
Last edited by Xavyer on Jun 2, 2013, 7:43:34 AM
Is this build going to hold up in 0.11.0?
Like a wise man once said; To the batcave!
IGN: ActiveNL
"
Xavyer wrote:

I saved up 16 exalteds and bought:

So your 6th gem is Melee Phys Dmg and not Accuracy :P
Ign: Ohjeahx
"
Active wrote:

This build will increase in dps in 0.11.0 :)

"
Ohjeah wrote:

So your 6th gem is Melee Phys Dmg and not Accuracy :P

Burned through 300 Chromatics.
Got BBRGGG - 2 times and BBGRRR - 1 time. No BBGGRR. Decided to give this setup a try until i save some more chromatics. For now feel pretty solid.
Last edited by Xavyer on Jun 2, 2013, 6:06:01 PM
"
Xavyer wrote:
"
Active wrote:

That's what I thought, but I'm not big in the theory departement ;p
Like a wise man once said; To the batcave!
IGN: ActiveNL
"
Active wrote:
"
Xavyer wrote:
"
Active wrote:

That's what I thought, but I'm not big in the theory departement ;p

This wont be playable in Anarchy League, because Eye of Chayula wont be available.:(
Ign: Ohjeahx
"
Ohjeah wrote:

This wont be playable in Anarchy League, because Eye of Chayula wont be available.:(

This build may or may not be playable in Anarchy depending on what uniques will come in place of the one restricted. Also we need to see exac patch notes to speculate. Because if they will reduce monsters damage more than they will reduce health/es, stuns will happend less often and maybe eye of chayula won't be needed at all.
Last edited by Xavyer on Jun 3, 2013, 4:59:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info