Common Suggestions and Feedback (with Dev Responses)

"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Comments to several suggestions:

1). Full respec will never happen. Orb of regret was added as a compromise if I'm not mistaken. If you need more, you can turn scourings into regrets or trade for regrets as well.

2). Jewelers and fusings are designed that getting 2 and 3 links is very very easy, while 4+ can be difficult. This is because you only "need" a 4L at best to beat the game. Being able to easily socket and fuse items would destroy the uniqueness of items, as well as allow everyone to gear up WAY to fast. They're there to slow progression and reward those who are diligent in their efforts.

3). Flicker strike has a cooldown already.

I myself would love to have an in-game clock, as well as a /timeleft command for races. As well as a /position command to let us know where we currently are in any league.

Pretty much agree with all of this. I also think portals should either have a cooldown or a re-entry timer. I am not saying take it to the extreme, just so that it can not be spammed, it is especially cheesy in party play.

I also would like it if whilst partying, monsters do more damage, I know they gain health but that is all they gain. I also believe if they do not want regular mobs to have higher damage then bosses should increase in difficulty, yes in large groups bosses have crazy amounts of health BUT the game is so much easier when partied, too many dangerous situations are mitigated whilst grouped up and it is just too easy to be carried.
They could in turn lower their crit multiplier, so they are not more likely to instant-kill, yet still do slightly more damage.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
MORE GRAPHIC OPTIONS! XD

I have a decent laptop and it can play PoE nearly lagg-free, but everytime
someone puts down a decoy totem i lagg like hell. Is that just me?

So i can deal with witches spamming spark all over the map while
a ranger goes crazy with splitting arrow and his totem spamming arrow rain,
but i cant deal with a single decoy totem?

URGH! anyways, keep up the great work!
Once upon a time, I met a girl...

2 vehicle troubles, 14 amusement parks,621 dates, 7452 roses, 15525 kisses later...

The adventure continues...
This game needs some help to tell you about the orbs system. You don't know much an item will value and you don't know what orbs are better than others. When you got gold it is much easy even if you will have to deal with inflation. I like the current system, i just want some kind of indicator that will show me some information about the orbs and trading (like estimated value or something?).
The orb ratios change CONSTANTLY.

When in doubt, just ask global.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

Yes please. Ask global. I suggest in merciless. When I am on 'specially >:D
*Male and female characters for all classes (!!!!!)
* Set items (!!!! )
* recipe book (!!!)
* Some unique skills for classes(!!!)
Last edited by askael on Nov 28, 2012, 4:43:54 AM
More Exclamation marks! (In brackets, please)
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
"
EpsiIon wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

Yes please. Ask global. I suggest in merciless. When I am on 'specially >:D

I know there are many changes in beta, including orb drop rates. I could understand that trading will change his value after the first weeks in the game (inflation, speculation, etc), but a button that gives you basic information about orbs while inside the game will be a cool thing. Not many use forums or even open the browser to search something about the game. And because of the fact it is not a gold like in other games, people can get confused (not me, i will search over internet first).

The best way to have this i think is to have a vendor that converts all kinds of orbs. This would be cool for those that lack some orbs and have a lot of others. It would also be clear which orb is better and will also make scroll of identify and town portal something that you could buy.

Also it would be cool to have a vendor that sells rare items for high prices like in d2. That way it will keep inflation under some limits.
You already can buy portal scrolls.

If you lack some orbs, but have others, thats what trading is for.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info