Common Suggestions and Feedback (with Dev Responses)

Can suggest

when you putting something in the shape of Auction Hall, at the moment trading is a big problem.poe.xyz.is for new players is pretty hard, and normal trading is a nightmare to get something sell.A how you do not sell it hard to shop.
The effect is such that many players running around at what you will find.
Not sure if this has been posted before:

Samurai-syle and ninja armor and weapon skins as microtransactions would be cool
Don't know if anyone suggested it yet, but:

How about some "Homing" Support Gem for Cast Skills?
Lvling the gem would increase the damage (X% increased dmg).
Quality would increase the homing range.
Meaning it can only home in a certain range around the player
For example:
0Q would home in half the screen range,
20Q would home in whole of the screen.

That gem would come in handy with Magic skills that don't use LMP/GMP

Maybe even restrict it to not be compatible with LMP/GMP
Last edited by Kussler88 on May 14, 2014, 6:48:28 AM
"
Kussler88 wrote:
Don't know if anyone suggested it yet, but:

How about some "Homing" Support Gem for Cast Skills?
Lvling the gem would increase the damage (X% increased dmg).
Quality would increase the homing range.
Meaning it can only home in a certain range around the player
For example:
0Q would home in half the screen range,
20Q would home in whole of the screen.

That gem would come in handy with Magic skills that don't use LMP/GMP

Maybe even restrict it to not be compatible with LMP/GMP

Interesting, it would work well with some skills. Maybe leveling the gem up could increase how agile the projectiles in pursuing the enemies.
I don't know if this has been posted before but it would be nice if you could gift microtransation points (no items). It would be simple, after you choose the pack (50-100-200) you just have to select your friends name to give him the points. Is that possible? (or it's already implemented and I'm dumb). Everybody wins!

You guys could implement some limits, like "you can only send a microtransaction to someone who is your friend for X weeks" or "you can only do this X times a month" (to prevent some market "points x items"). a promotion calendar would be nice too
why not :

1) add a choice in the game settings,which color of armor will be : located on ground / sell for recipe with the addition of items in inventory / put in your inventory
2) items in a single game would move into inventory
3) recipes would consider all sold armor and items (separate window to choose what you want to create). It simplify obtaining of items with recipes, will reduce the required storage space (essentially a buffer for sale),normalizes the effectiveness sold armor in complex recipes,like Chaos Orb and much less likely to go to the store
4) different settings party : default (as now) and autoloot with different options (random,sequentially,

translation is clear?
Last edited by 1belyi1 on May 20, 2014, 4:48:06 PM
"
GordonSpace wrote:
Since I don't know if my thread was read by the GGG crew, I am posting my suggestions again here.

Spoiler
Suggestion #1 - Follow-Up Threads

I have noticed that currently there is no function that allows a forum user to follow-up his favorite threads, or threads he may be interesting to come up later for response or review. However such a function would be very useful. Users could click on a hyperlink text (for example under the "Recent forum posts" in the their profiles) such as "My Follow-Up Threads" so they can easier access their marked threads. The "Recent forum posts"-Link ist not much help, since I can only see my own posts (What If i want to follow up a thread, where I haven't posted yet) and they are too many.
---

Suggestion #2 - Forum avatars and signatures

Yes, in my opinion, forum avatars should be free for everyone to choose and upload an avatar of choise. I don't know if it would make a big difference to have avatars in the supporter packages or let players choose and upload the avatar they wish. However here's a new idea: How about free avatars can be max size 80x80 and the premium avatas that are included in the supporter packages can be 150x150 and have a golden border or a special edge effect.

How about image signatures? Will they be available?
---

Suggestion #3 - Daily Deals promotion calender

The daily deals are nice work from GGG. It is really fair for a true free-to-play developer/publisher like GGG. However maybe would it better if the daily deals would be accounced prior they be released. What does that mean? Ok, currently, the daily deal is get updated to a new microtransaction item that gets dicsounted until next day where another item replaces that deal. However not every player has to opportunity to get notice of this daily deal (if someone is offline for a whole day or more). So some players may miss a favorite deal.

A promotion calender that shows the daily deals for the next 7 days (or two weeks or whatever, depends on GGG) would increase the chance that the deal will be seen from everyone and of course it may awake the interest of more players. In that case everyone would plan how to spend their points. For example if someone wants a cosmetic weapon effect that going to be released in the daily deal on Wednesday, he will for sure get notice of it and he might save his points to buy it twice or even three times. The same applies for someone who's interesting about pets or extra stashes.

"
THIS THREAD IS FOR YOU TO READ, NOT ONLY FOR POSTING YOUR OWN SUGGESTIONS. DEVS WILL PROBABLY NOT READ THIS THREAD.
its 2014 and the chat window still doesnt have a scrollbar. Try scrolling through 200 lines of text in trade chat.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info