0.9.10f Patch Notes

Yes, the portals have a 15min timer until they close. Hit me by surprise, too.
the game is getting better and better everyday
"
zaca12 wrote:
the game is getting better and better everyday

x2
"
Jonathan wrote:
"
WizardLife wrote:
Before this patch I was able to play full screen at 1280x1024 (the resolution I use for everything that will let me go that high) but now I can only go above 1280x960 if I use windowed mode (which I hate because of the border and a tablet PC input panel becomes visible and clickable) and even then the highest resolution I can use is 1264x948. If I set the resolution higher than 1280x960 or 1254x948 and click apply desktop settings and chose to keep the new setting nothing happens and the resolution shown on the options screens will have reset itself to 1280x948.

I've passed this on to the relevant person and we will hopefully work out what has gone wrong.

EDIT: Are you using windowed fullscreen or fullscreen?

Nothing went wrong.
Please don't cater to the odd person on a pocket calculator.
If you can barley play this game at 1280x1024....That's a pretty sure sign your PC is outdated.
"
"
Jonathan wrote:
"
WizardLife wrote:
Before this patch I was able to play full screen at 1280x1024 (the resolution I use for everything that will let me go that high) but now I can only go above 1280x960 if I use windowed mode (which I hate because of the border and a tablet PC input panel becomes visible and clickable) and even then the highest resolution I can use is 1264x948. If I set the resolution higher than 1280x960 or 1254x948 and click apply desktop settings and chose to keep the new setting nothing happens and the resolution shown on the options screens will have reset itself to 1280x948.

I've passed this on to the relevant person and we will hopefully work out what has gone wrong.

EDIT: Are you using windowed fullscreen or fullscreen?

Nothing went wrong.
Please don't cater to the odd person on a pocket calculator.
If you can barley play this game at 1280x1024....That's a pretty sure sign your PC is outdated.
Obviously something went wrong, because he played it at that resolution before the patch. That's the very first thing he said; kind of hard to miss. That also means that his system is capable of playing at that resolution.

I don't get the point of your post since everything in it is incorrect.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Last edited by WhiteBoy on Jul 18, 2012, 5:10:44 PM
"
entomogant wrote:
Yes, the portals have a 15min timer until they close. Hit me by surprise, too.

Portals do not have any time limit, however they disappear when the instances (area) they are connected to are reset/cleared on the server. The time limit is more likely to be 8 minutes (Tidal Island) and on areas with multiple exits (Mud Flats) the limit is uped to 15.

:-)
Signed: Geldric, scribe of Oriath

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info