0.9.10f Patch Notes

"
WizardLife wrote:
Before this patch I was able to play full screen at 1280x1024 (the resolution I use for everything that will let me go that high) but now I can only go above 1280x960 if I use windowed mode (which I hate because of the border and a tablet PC input panel becomes visible and clickable) and even then the highest resolution I can use is 1264x948. If I set the resolution higher than 1280x960 or 1254x948 and click apply desktop settings and chose to keep the new setting nothing happens and the resolution shown on the options screens will have reset itself to 1280x948.

I've passed this on to the relevant person and we will hopefully work out what has gone wrong.

EDIT: Are you using windowed fullscreen or fullscreen?
Path of Exile II - Game Director
Last edited by Jonathan on Jun 21, 2012, 12:22:57 AM
Thanks guys for fixing the 'blackscreen on closure of options in maximised fullscreen' bug :D

Awesome work!
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
"
WizardLife wrote:
Before this patch I was able to play full screen at 1280x1024 (the resolution I use for everything that will let me go that high) but now I can only go above 1280x960 if I use windowed mode (which I hate because of the border and a tablet PC input panel becomes visible and clickable) and even then the highest resolution I can use is 1264x948. If I set the resolution higher than 1280x960 or 1254x948 and click apply desktop settings and chose to keep the new setting nothing happens and the resolution shown on the options screens will have reset itself to 1280x948.

We identified the problem and we should get a fix in later tonight.
Path of Exile II - Game Director
...I burned far too many orbs of chance trying to get my sword from The Ledge. And the whole time I was telling the naysayers, nooo it can work, it can!

...traded for the darn thing the next day.

But now I shall resume that quest!
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Thank you for the global chat fix. I usually keep it off (it seems to help increase frame rate a couple frames) unless I have a question or feel like talking. It sucked having to turn it off and on.

Side note, can we get a way to keyhind a key to turning it off and on for us?
Fixes to a resolution issue and to necromancers raising monsters should be in tomorrow. There may not be a new version number for it.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Non stop dc-ing after the patch , I'll wait untill later to play . Keep up the good work GGG , much <3 .
Can you guys also fix the problem with stash tabs if you have like 20 or so of them. It is impossible to move them accurately. My tabs are all out of order because trying to move one slightly will move it all the way to one end or the other.
Was the issue with party members' portals being labeled incorrectly ever fixed?

It is always a problem in races.
IGN @dime
Last edited by dime on Jun 21, 2012, 11:43:32 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No more global chatspam! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info