0.9.10f Patch Notes

Version 0.9.10f
  • Fixed a bug where the "Hide Global Chat" option wasn't being saved sometimes.
  • Closing the options screen with Space or Escape will now save your changes.
  • Fixed the Orb of Chance currency item so that it can generate Rare and Unique items at the correct rate (approximately 32 times more often).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.10f
  • Fixed a bug where the "Hide Global Chat" option wasn't being saved sometimes.
  • Closing the options screen with Space or Escape will now save your changes.
  • Fixed the Orb of Chance currency item so that it can generate Rare and Unique items at the correct rate (approximately 32 times more often).

Nice, fix for chance orbs!
TehHammer is not a crime!
We also upgraded to a newer version of the compiler we use for our servers. Hope there are no weird bugs caused by that!
Path of Exile - Lead Programmer
Looks like it worked.

Edit: This is Thursday for you, isn't it...
TehHammer is not a crime!
Last edited by TheRabbit303 on Jun 20, 2012, 11:38:18 PM
"
Jonathan wrote:
We also upgraded to a newer version of the compiler we use for our servers. Hope there are no weird bugs caused by that!

You've jinxed it
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
how many downtime ?
"
MadeByHisto wrote:
how many downtime ?

already done
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
mmm- I didn't realize the lack of rares from "Chance Orbs" was a bug - thought it was just my bad luck the whole time.
I'm BACK :)
"
Coldet wrote:
mmm- I didn't realize the lack of rares from "Chance Orbs" was a bug - thought it was just my bad luck the whole time.

LMAO, me too. Sucks that I ran through all my orbs of chance a couple days ago. Wanted to create a rare/unique with them so bad but nothing. If only I had waited :(
Last edited by SoujiroSeta on Jun 21, 2012, 12:09:14 AM
Before this patch I was able to play full screen at 1280x1024 (the resolution I use for everything that will let me go that high) but now I can only go above 1280x960 if I use windowed mode (which I hate because of the border and a tablet PC input panel becomes visible and clickable) and even then the highest resolution I can use is 1264x948. If I set the resolution higher than 1280x960 or 1254x948 and click apply desktop settings and chose to keep the new setting nothing happens and the resolution shown on the options screens will have reset itself to 1280x948.
I be that potion mixin', spell castin', dragon ridin' wizard. Got a 3 foot hat with a 6 foot beard, and it's only gettin' bigger. Put a staff up in my hand, and I'll shrink you down to size. All I need is a tail of a newt and some platypus eyes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info