0.9.10f Patch Notes

Version 0.9.10f
  • Fixed a bug where the "Hide Global Chat" option wasn't being saved sometimes.
  • Closing the options screen with Space or Escape will now save your changes.
  • Fixed the Orb of Chance currency item so that it can generate Rare and Unique items at the correct rate (approximately 32 times more often).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
We also upgraded to a newer version of the compiler we use for our servers. Hope there are no weird bugs caused by that!
Path of Exile - Lead Programmer
"
WizardLife wrote:
Before this patch I was able to play full screen at 1280x1024 (the resolution I use for everything that will let me go that high) but now I can only go above 1280x960 if I use windowed mode (which I hate because of the border and a tablet PC input panel becomes visible and clickable) and even then the highest resolution I can use is 1264x948. If I set the resolution higher than 1280x960 or 1254x948 and click apply desktop settings and chose to keep the new setting nothing happens and the resolution shown on the options screens will have reset itself to 1280x948.

I've passed this on to the relevant person and we will hopefully work out what has gone wrong.

EDIT: Are you using windowed fullscreen or fullscreen?
Last edited by Jonathan on Jun 21, 2012, 12:22:57 AM
"
WizardLife wrote:
Before this patch I was able to play full screen at 1280x1024 (the resolution I use for everything that will let me go that high) but now I can only go above 1280x960 if I use windowed mode (which I hate because of the border and a tablet PC input panel becomes visible and clickable) and even then the highest resolution I can use is 1264x948. If I set the resolution higher than 1280x960 or 1254x948 and click apply desktop settings and chose to keep the new setting nothing happens and the resolution shown on the options screens will have reset itself to 1280x948.

We identified the problem and we should get a fix in later tonight.
Fixes to a resolution issue and to necromancers raising monsters should be in tomorrow. There may not be a new version number for it.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
sharkh20 wrote:
Can you guys also fix the problem with stash tabs if you have like 20 or so of them. It is impossible to move them accurately. My tabs are all out of order because trying to move one slightly will move it all the way to one end or the other.

This is on our list to fix!
Balance & Design
"
dime wrote:
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
at least they said, they did

Never saw that note, thanks.

We fixed it specifically because you complained about it to Chris.
"
TheRabbit303 wrote:
Why'd the server just go down?

We were deploying a fix to necromancers to make them raise undead again.

This was the only bug we have found so far introduced by the change in compiler.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info