Is this game worth paying for?

"
Stome wrote:
"
Jester375 wrote:
Jumped in and spent the $10. So much fun, and I really feel I can make any character I can think of..and make them actually not suck too. Great job, GGG. I'll be here for awhile.

Good to hear it friend. Enjoy your stay :).

On a side note to be fair while a great deal of builds will feel good in the early difficulties they may not in the later ones. Still the game is not all about the highest diff so as long as you have fun that's all that matters in the end.

Oh, I know. I just like that I have the option to bork my character if I don't pay attention to what works. Plus, while there will be builds that work better, I am sure there will still be more than one for each class that is viable. We'll see. Heh.
Life is too serious to take too seriously.
Not to derail, but I am very curious: Why the odd poster says they want a beta key, or want one but can'tpay for it...
Like me, and you caught between pay checks? Need to load the reloadable CC? Or..........
And there's Paypal. So, I don't get it, what am I missing.
Cuz there's nothing stopping you from getting a key now that you can buy it in tier packages.

Everything is telling me this is amazing, and I havn't even got my hands on it yet.

Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jun 19, 2012, 9:04:57 PM
I saw a friend of mine playing, it is a good diablo III rival, I'm sure I'd buy it if I have the money. =| Unfortunatly I'm still waiting for my beta key ^^
if you can not afford the $10 starter package then look on the bright side, soon it will be open and free for all and you will have the pleasure of seeing a more polished and bug free product =)

(its pretty damn sweet at the moment, but the devs keep adding and fixing stuff)
:: sƃuıɥʇ ɟo ʎɔuɐʇsuoɔ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʎʇılɐǝɹ lɐuıɟ ǝɥʇ ǝq plnoʍ sıɥʇ ʎɐʍɐ ʇǝƃ
plnoɔ ƃuıɥʇou ʇɐɥʇ os plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ uı plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ǝpıɥ oʇ ǝɹǝʍ noʎ ɟı ʇnq ::
I did not buy my beta key a friend bought it for me. I always had trouble buying things from internet because i always try to avoid it as best as i can. However if this game would be at gamestop or so i would easily put 50-100bucks+ if it turns out as it seems to be at the moment.
Its such a good game that i dont regret paying the money for a key.
I was gifted with a free beta key from a generous diamond supporter.

I would have bought the game but wasn't working at the time.

After just under 2 weeks, I have over 100 hours logged on my first character, have yet to make an alt.

To make the story short, I've found myself calculating skill and passive builds in my sleep. If I'm still playing when Open Beta hits, which I fully expect to, I plan on purchasing at least 40 or 50 dollars of whatever for this game, since that is what I expect to pay for a game of this quality.

It's blindingly refreshing.
I'm amazed with all this responses, so much that YES, I will consider that 10buck beta.

Being my first ever participation in a beta for any game. Another fact of me, I've never been so interested in RPGs as I am now, also fancy Torchlight and Grim Dawn. ATM I am playing CSS and some casual indie games, no MMOs for me.

Now I see myself evolving as a human, and taste for games as a form to express myself is changing too and so I have chosen such games that fit my present RL character style.

Hope this ARPG will get as much playtime as my FPS time,
Wish me luck, guys & gals

- A Spacetiger ^_^

"literally the worst feeling in the world is talking to someone about something you really love and just watching the interest fade out of their eyes" - Thebrotherswinchester
Just letting you all know i bought the $10 pack and i will most likely upgrade to the $25 pack. i have made a witch and plan being a summoner, primarily. After annoying the global chat for build ideas and such i have a pretty decent idea of where to go with my build. I also have noticed that the community is VERY friendly..so far ^^
I wouldn't jump the gun until YOU yourself played the game.

Don't wanna get cheated off again like D3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info