Is this game worth paying for?

"
Futtbucker wrote:

Firstly, fights are clunky, and it doesn't feel satisfying swinging your swords unlike in D3 where cleaving thru a pack of mobs or using whilrwind gives you satisfaction. Sometimes my character will swing a blade and 2-3 seconds later THEN the mob will be hit, I don't know is it cuz of my internet or something but there is an issue.

Really? I didn't play PoE yet, but I can tell, that in D3 with all the servers lag I die in a few seconds in Inferno, and I can't do anything about it. And that feeling of satisfaction doesn't exist in Inferno neither, maybe if you buy in RMAH, but killing a normal monster takes a long time. I'm not against D3 but it's not a polished game. Sorry for my English and sorry if my comment is offensive to anyone
Sorry I miss my point, D3 $60(not polished game) vs PoE $10 for items of the shop and the key. I'll totally buy it when I get my salary. And not even talking about the excellent reviews all over the Internet on PoE. Sorry again if anyone gets angry for my post

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info