Selling a skill gem should be worth more

^A good way to counter this shags is by only allowing lvl 10 gems or higher to be used in the gem sink. This would ensure a certain commitment or time investment vs reward. Instead of just afk creating new chars :).
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
It should be something like this - red blue and gree gem should vendor for 1 alch. Or 3 chances.

Neat and simple.
IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071

Spoiler
<3
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
^lmao :DDD, thx for that xav.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Charan wrote:
I heard some vague rumour that there may be an actual skill vendor in the future. If I could trade X blue gems for a level X/? blue gem of my choice, that'd be incredibly cool. And my stash would look a little less like an RGB screen after a brutal encounter with a hammer.

That would be pretty awesome. With the way the game is structured, walling off skill gems behind certain classes is kinda silly. Runs counter to the openness of how the game is played. Guess it encourages the community building exercise of going to poe.xyz.is, joining a party for 5-10 seconds and maybe saying ty, though.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
Here's my 2cents in the matter

selling 5 lvl 1 gems of lets say enduring cry should give 1 enduring cry with 5 quality. hence its worth while stashing gems while most quests rewards same gems over & over.

getting 20 quality using vendors might need 30 gems of same type to balance out the higher quality demand or something in that manner.

like someone already suggested single gem sell should give gcp shards or something worthwhile to sell them.

5 gems of same base type = 1 gem with 5% quality
11 gems = 10% Q
19 gems = 15% Q
30 gems = 20% Q
"
Xavderion wrote:

Spoiler
<3

Pretty much this.
I have more battle scars than the number of hairs on your ass!
Time Zone: CST -6 (Texas)
Add a Two Stone Ring recipe.
"
Pion33r wrote:
Here's my 2cents in the matter

selling 5 lvl 1 gems of lets say enduring cry should give 1 enduring cry with 5 quality. hence its worth while stashing gems while most quests rewards same gems over & over.

getting 20 quality using vendors might need 30 gems of same type to balance out the higher quality demand or something in that manner.

like someone already suggested single gem sell should give gcp shards or something worthwhile to sell them.

5 gems of same base type = 1 gem with 5% quality
11 gems = 10% Q
19 gems = 15% Q
30 gems = 20% Q

I like this. I would be able to clear out some of the dreck gems in my stash, and feel reasonably good about the results. Since your recipe would be self-contained within gem types, all the "free" (non-drop) gems would do would be to reduce their own numbers, rather than have any effect on more valuable gems. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
When you vendor a gem you should get a gem shard in return. When you have a stack of 5, 10 or even 20 gem shards it should turn into a random gem (low level gems should be a more common result than rarer ones, of course).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info