Forced by GGG to end my league

"
ZenJelly wrote:
"
Echothesis wrote:
Real issue is not about muting now affecting whispers, but about why on 2024 earth we still cannot trade without whispers. Chat and trade have no reason to be tied together.

They absolutely should, because a chat ban is pretty useless on its own. If you don't care enough about what you're throwing in chat that it earns you a ban, then you most likely don't care about the chat ban either. Trade ban is a solid way to enforce this.

I really want to say "you cant be real" but unfortunately I know you are, and thats the sad part.
Meh, you probably have 2 more months of league after the mute ends.
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
Why did you guys take this bait? ugh
"
Todd wrote:

Forums are more fun than the actual game.
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
ZenJelly wrote:
"
Echothesis wrote:
Real issue is not about muting now affecting whispers, but about why on 2024 earth we still cannot trade without whispers. Chat and trade have no reason to be tied together.

They absolutely should, because a chat ban is pretty useless on its own. If you don't care enough about what you're throwing in chat that it earns you a ban, then you most likely don't care about the chat ban either. Trade ban is a solid way to enforce this.

I really want to say "you cant be real" but unfortunately I know you are, and thats the sad part.

Fact is, I'm right. My son slaps my daughter, I tell him "We don't hit people, if you do it again you'll be grounded." Kids like, idgaf and stil slaps her again. Why, because he doesn't care about the punishment. That's what a chat ban is, a punishment that is very very easy to ignore. To fix that you find a punishment that isn't easy to ignore to try to curb the behavior. For my son, it was taking away his phone. For GGG it's taking away your trade. I bet the OP is much less likely to be toxic or hateful or whatever they did to earn a chat ban in the future. The OP won't tell us the truth to what they did, as we will be less likely to agree with them if they did.
Have you considered encouraging your son to trust you and your words more, instead of "idgaf about why you do it I will just take your phone"?
"
Echothesis wrote:
Have you considered encouraging your son to trust you and your words more, instead of "idgaf about why you do it I will just take your phone"?

Doesnt work on 50% of kids. They are just young people afterall and many are just douchbags.
"
zakalwe55 wrote:
"
Todd wrote:

Forums are more fun than the actual game.

Indeed. Wish we could get "forum divines" or "forum chaos orbs" for posts, which you could also give someone when you like their post, kinda like awards on reddit ^ ^
"
Echothesis wrote:

I don't have a son, it's just a point. If the punishment is useless then you need a better punishment. But nice try on derailing my point.

Chat ban is useless, trade ban isn't.
"
ZenJelly wrote:
"
Echothesis wrote:

I don't have a son, it's just a point. If the punishment is useless then you need a better punishment. But nice try on derailing my point.

Chat ban is useless, trade ban isn't.

Except you get chat ban for something you did on chat. If you break rules at your job, they fire you from your job. They do not go to your house an burn it down because "you need better punishment".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info