Forced by GGG to end my league

Kinda amazed that ggg will basically disable you from performing in game trades or website trades when muted, 20 days of not being able to buy scarabs, or trade for crafting Materials is quite an amazing mechanic. This was the only thing getting me through my grandmother's death these past couple days and I just wanted to thank GGG for adding such a silencing system that disables players from performing in game functions in a live service game. Meanwhile scammers and rmt advertisements go rampant in global and trade chat
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Apr 30, 2024, 11:01:17 PM
Last bumped on Apr 30, 2024, 11:01:56 PM
Maybe don't do things that lead to getting muted.
No you forced yourself dude lmao don't get muted next time and why even refer to your grandma to get some sympathy to get unbanned?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 29, 2024, 2:19:25 AM
What did you say/do to get muted, and for the previous mutes?
Getting muted should not disable you from trading or accessing the trade site, another flawed system we never needed.
"
YakimatoSeix wrote:
Getting muted should not disable you from trading or accessing the trade site, another flawed system we never needed.
Maybe don't be toxic =D
It's supposed to be a punishment. Would hardly even be one if you could still trade normally.
"
kyobusa wrote:
"
YakimatoSeix wrote:
Maybe don't be toxic =D

Toxic? Dude, you can get 30 days mute for sending toucan in global.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
kyobusa wrote:
"
YakimatoSeix wrote:
Maybe don't be toxic =D

Toxic? Dude, you can get 30 days mute for sending toucan in global.

It is spam. And you don't get 30 days for the first time.
GitGud KEKW
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info