after 2 400hours in game im angry

I'm sorry that GGG values my time so much that after about 80x T16 Cementary maps with 240quantity where I opened through 500 rare corruptet strongboxes I drop 1 divine orb! I'm done!
Last bumped on May 1, 2024, 5:31:42 AM
This is clearly an SSF thread, so I have nothing to contribute.

I wish yu all the best. And you should NEVER play a game that makes you angry.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
But how many Divines Divination cards you get from those 80x Cemeterys?
Not 0x i guess.
"
dybbuks210 wrote:
I'm sorry that GGG values my time so much that after about 80x T16 Cementary maps with 240quantity where I opened through 500 rare corruptet strongboxes I drop 1 divine orb! I'm done!

That's the sad state of the game. You either abuse always the newest mechanics to get crazy loot or your mapping experience will be very poor.

I realised that very quickly and did put an insane amount of studies into crafting. It is boring, but it is guaranteed divines every single league because people always need flasks, clusters, jewels etc. Now I'm just in my 4th league but I'm able to craft nearly mirror stuff for myself.

Don't expect to get rewarded for playing the game besides sanctum.
Affliction league is just over. All the raw currency shower during the last league was just a big big mistake
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
Pashid wrote:
Affliction league is just over. All the raw currency shower during the last league was just a big big mistake

Could you stop assuming IN EVERY SINGLE THREAD that people have mass amnesia and they dont remember how PoE looked liked before Affliction?
"
Aynix wrote:

Could you stop assuming IN EVERY SINGLE THREAD that people have mass amnesia and they dont remember how PoE looked liked before Affliction?

No. :)
Last edited by Pashid on Apr 28, 2024, 2:55:23 PM
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Pashid wrote:

I picture him like looking something like this when he writes this same junk about Affliction.

"
Silverpelt wrote:

he writes this same junk about Affliction.

The reality out of it is that the league in fact spoiled the heck out of lots of people with all the raw currency showers lol
"
Pashid wrote:
"
Silverpelt wrote:

he writes this same junk about Affliction.

The reality out of it is that the league in fact spoiled the heck out of lots of people with all the raw currency showers lol

No.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info